• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head exercise

hey guys
    is there any exercise that works head?
    thank you in advance

When you reach the end of your jelq stroke hold the grip for a couple of seconds, as you start the next grip at the base slowly release the top grip. This gives you an extra stretch and keeps your glans engorged longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
      When you reach the end of your jelq stroke hold the grip for a couple of seconds, as you start the next grip at the base slowly release the top grip. This gives you an extra stretch and keeps your glans engorged longer.
      Hey HT. You're catching on to this PE stuff, huh. Good answer.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I had a good teacher JP.

Comment

The "V" grip jelq did it for me gainng the most when I was a newb. glans grew in proportion to shaft. What hairtrigger described is a good way to add head girth.

I have been cooking up a plan for the baseball bat shape penis. And I would be this. The reverse Uli's. But I have to give it much careful thought before i unvail this one to public.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I just started out but I feel like I have sort of the baseball shape. Does regular jelquing correct that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tubesteak View Post
              I just started out but I feel like I have sort of the baseball shape. Does regular jelquing correct that?
              I suppose you would be talking about the baseball bat shape and not a baseball shape. The baseball bat shape looks like the base girth is smaller than the mid shaft girth. From what I can tell, there is about a 1/2" difference in girth from one end to the other on most normal units. Take a couple of measurment's, one at your base and one about midshaft, you may be surprised. I do all my girth measurments about 1" below the glansand at the base, it makes it easier to keep track that way for me.

Comment

Is the baseball bat shape a natural consequence of jelqing, or is that something one strives for?

I like how my penis is shaped right now a bit smaller below the glans than at the base. Guess you could say it is spike-shaped.
                90 day beginner program
                Current----------Short-term goals
                FL: 2.5" .............3.5"
                EL: 5 7/8" ...........6.75"
                BPEL: 6.75" .........7.5"
                EG: 5.5" ..............6"

Comment

On a normal unit the base is larger than the just below the glans, sounds like you have a good health unit dirty.

Comment

Jelq, Jelq, Jelq. That'll fix ya.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post

Once you learn the proper way to Jelq it pretty much is a fix all. When done correctly it develops great expansion for girth, massages the CC's and smooth muscle to condition them. The exercise also provides a constant low level stretch throughout the entire exercise for adding length and can even help staighten a curved unit over time. And as I mention earlier when adding a extra hold at the end of the jelq stoke can help produce a larger Glans. The guy that invented Jelq's was a genius, we're talkin Einstein material here.

Comment

On a normal unit the base is larger than the just below the glans, sounds like you have a good health unit dirty.
                        Then how did mine become a baseball bat? It's always been like that.

Doesn't jelquing pronounce the bat-shape?

Comment

Originally posted by dirty View Post
                          Is the baseball bat shape a natural consequence of jelqing, or is that something one strives for?

I like how my penis is shaped right now a bit smaller below the glans than at the base. Guess you could say it is spike-shaped.
                          No one would strive for a baseball bat shaped unit!!!! LOL .... It's the other way round ....

Comment

I've been PEing for about a month. Before I started I could get a toilet paper roll over my erect glans--not by a lot, but I could. Now, after just 4 weeks of stretching and jelqing, the tp roll doesn't even come close to fitting over my head. So, I'd say stick with jelqing, and you'll see results...
                            FL: 6.25
                            BPEL:
                            NBPEL
                            : 8.25
                            MEG: 5.5
                            BEG: 6.5

Comment

hmmm this is an interesting thread because my EG is 5" but my head is 6.1", im afraid doing pe will make my glans too big!!

Comment

Working...
                              X