Sudden loss of desire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden loss of desire

Everything seemed be working out perfectly couple days ago, then out of no where, I'm just not horny. I don't know what the cause is, but my question is should I continue with my routine as normal?

How about some tips on possible causes of your dwindling libido?

Stress? Depression? Training too hard at the gym (overtraining syndrome)? Too much work and too little sleep?

Comment

That's the thing WMP, I'm doing incredible in school, eating right, and sleeping very soundly. Two days ago, I was so horny I could of broken a wall. Maybe this happens from time to time?

Comment

It could be something as normal and simple as the ups and downs of our Testosterone cycles. Not only do T levels vary through the day, but also within longer spans of time (weekly, monthly, etc). I for one went through a cycle for the last month were my libido was just downright that of a wild beast, which gave me some of the best edging sessions ever, TWICE a day for weeks. Now things are more calm, so I just take it in stride and cut my dong some slack. Go with the ebb & flow and just play it by "feel". When you get back @ it, you'll have amazing sessions cause not only will your tool be well rested and more sensitive, but it will be also itching for another season of some good ole' PE.

Comment

Do you have a partner, or is your horniness usually undirected?

Comment

Originally posted by GTAmute View Post
            Everything seemed be working out perfectly couple days ago, then out of no where, I'm just not horny. I don't know what the cause is, but my question is should I continue with my routine as normal?
            Were you unable to get it up or something? I wonder why you're worried.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Do you have a partner, or is your horniness usually undirected?
              Good point, Batgal. I for one am ALWAYS ready when it comes to some lovin' with my lady, but in terms of my baseline horniness required for PE, it does have its ups & downs for sure.

Comment

Both batlady. We recently started having sex, and it's awesome, but she just stopped using birth control for medical reasons, and just the word condom kills my sex drive. So now every time we get to it, if I think about that magnum, I'm turned off.

Seems silly, but it feels like my penis doesn't even want to PE when i see a condom.

Comment

OK, so maybe this is really all about condoms -- your dislike for them, and maybe your fear that you won't be able to perform wearing one (which is, of course, often a self-fulfilling prophecy).

Time for a different form of birth control! When you day that she "stopped using birth control for medical reasons" I assume you mean that she no longer uses the pill. Have you talked about her getting a a diaphragm or IUD? I have used both quite successfully.

Also, maybe you shouldn't write off all condoms so quickly. I know that some guys use ultra-thins and seem to do well with them (though as a woman, I would rather use female-based birth control than a condom, no question).

Comment

Haha so funny you should say that batwoman. We discussed the alternate forms of birthcontrol when she came over last night.

For some reason, just talking about it made me horny haha.

Thanks guys, and gal.

Comment

Working...
                    X