X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blink2000
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmanc View Post
    also is hanging any good? can you make the stuff to do it your self for free?
    Yes, I like hanging a lot. After you finish a newbie routine you can try it out. Instructions on hanging are in hanging 101. See my signature for a link.

Leave a comment:

• bigmanc
    replied
    ok thanks for the info its only happened because of the jeqling. jeqling in morning then like said last 2 out last 3 days at night it been well cold compared to normal. im always warm. feet and hands. bein 23 doubt there anything wrong with my circulation. had heath check last year when was on the gear loads blood tests and all was ok part from slighty high blood pressure.

Leave a comment:

• Waylander
    replied
    Cold glans are a sign of poor circulation, A lot of times PE increases that circulation but if its extreme I would go see a doctor to be safe.
    EQ is a BIG factor for maximum measured length, so I expect that might have something to do with your circulation problem. If you get the green light from your doctor, then a 90 day beginner routine and stamina work should help you get those gains back pretty fast. You should avoid hanging until you have completed a 90 day conditioning routine, when your ready there is some good info in thr device forums with some do it yourself hanger ideas.

Beginner Routines
    Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
    Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
    Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
    Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Stamina
    Importance of stamina work
    Edging
    Kegals

Leave a comment:

• bigmanc
    replied
    also is hanging any good? can you make the stuff to do it your self for free?

Leave a comment:

• bigmanc
    started a topic hey, PE training questions

hey, PE training questions

hey. im a newbie to the site done loads of searching. but wondering if anyone could give bit of advice.
    just over 4 years ago, i used to do jelqing and had penis pump to (bought buy mate for a laugh for birthday).
    got to 7 inch on a good day when really horny. but mostly over 6.5 inch. the penis pump was 7 half inch long after a month of using it it touch the end of it, and i met this girl at same time. so gave it up and jeq.

still with her, last year not had that much sex. as work all the time and a bodybuilder just pooped all the time. so gonna be running clomid, gingko, and l-argine, get the hornyness and blood going again as need some good old sex sessions again.
    my penis seem to have shrunk to like 6.25,
    been jelqing again for last 3 weeks. few stretches in the last week. stupidly i bought VIMAX. drawn in by the scam.
    have right mind blow my lid at the shop that sold it me.

few questions why my penis shrink from what it was dont wanna put loads hard work in again to it to shrink.
    also this one thats bugging me out the last 3 days 2 of them the head of my penis has been ice cold. not just to touch with your hand. but when im at work it feels like theres a icecube on it.
Working...
X