Masterbation after PE'ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterbation after PE'ing

Is it ok to masterbate until ejaculation after a PE session? Say maybe 20mins sfter finishing ur session! Help on this if anyone can?

Let it build up man, when your dick feels like it's going to explode head to the gym and slam a few sets. You'll be surprised how much stronger you are after a week or two of no ejaculation at all.

A cuople of days ago I did the wide arm butterfly chest machine. I normally do like 190-220 but I felt real cocky because I hadn't (and still haven't) ejaculated for weeks. I slammed 15 reps at 265 like it was nothin.

Comment

This is a good question, Anyone?
      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I edge after most of my PE sessions and ejaculate almost every time.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yeah... interesting question. I like to have sex or masturbate after PE when I can, and I don't think it's affected my progress. How about you guys with the experience out there? What do you think?
          Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
          NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
          NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
          BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
          BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
          MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

I saw a graph somewhere on this site that basically showed that less masturbation = quicker gains. It makes sense, PE expands the muscles, and you contract them when you orgasm. I'd at least wait a few hours, and try not to do it every day.
            Starting: 10/12/10 - BPEL - 5.8, EG (midshaft) - 4.4

Comment

Thanks guys!! I do try not to, but its difficult when the erection quality has increased!! Feels too good not to almost! Haha. Im dying for a blowjob... Ill have to get one of the local students to oblige!!!! Hahahah

Comment

I feel the studies are bunk. Look at the differences in everyones growth here. Some are hard gainers, some grow quickly. Same applies to those studies, who is to say the issue in the study was not some other factor, number of tunica sheaths, the exercises used were the ones needed for that individual to grow. Ejaculation has nothign to do with it, but abusing the penis does.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

I believe you can edge (but dont ejaculate) along with the pe and will see better gains faster, it was for me atleast. You easily tell a difference if you were a person who had ejaculated 1-2 times every single day for a week, and then the next week you only ejaculated once or twice that whole week. The hard gainers are the ones who overtrain and over ejaculate, I know because I was one of them. Getting into edging and you will find over time you gain incredible control over the ejaculation to the point where you decided when you want to spurt.

Comment

Working...
                  X