The Magic Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Magic Button

For those who know what I'm talking about, who's used it? I've had more successful uses out of this thing than I can imagine while having sex. But until coming across this site and start my PE routine I just released that its basically a very intense manual kegel or what I believe to be.

For those of you who don't know what the "Magic Button" is, if you press in slightly between your anus and scrotum you'll notice a slight ridge. Press VERY hard with 1-2 fingers right before or at your PONT. You should experience a dry orgasm, if not thats ok. The best part is that it adds great longevity in bed. Unlike trying to kegel at your PONT this can be held for longer and second it doesn't have the issue of going right back to your PONT minutes later if you try to start up too quickly, which sometimes occurs. Another great bonus to this is that you'll notice a pretty decent reduction in sensitivity almost immediately afterwards. The only downside, you might look like a goon trying to finger yourself and it isn't possible when the girl is on top. So try working this into your edging sessions and see how you react.

There's quite a few techniques to control your longevity in bed but this is just another thing to add to the arsenal.

Is this some sort of prostate massage, and is it healthy?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I also suspect this has something to do with the prostate.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

That part of the body is known as the perineum or "taint".
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Or ABC ass ball connector. hehe

But no seriously, I had heard that putting pressure on that reagion could be pleasurable so I tried that some time ago, and I indeed did have dry orgasms. It was probably one of the longest edging sessions I've had (at least an hour). I haven't been able to re-experience that though. I guess I should try it more often.

Comment

The prostate lies just in front of the anus and the urethra runs through it. The button is the male 'Sacred Spot'. There is a small indentation about the size of a pearl or maybe larger midway between the testicles and anus. Gently press it and push inward. You will feel the pressure deep inside you and it may be uncomfortable to begin with. Eventually, as this area is worked on and softened, you will be able to expand your orgasms and master ejaculatory control. Pushing in on this spot when you near ejaculation can heighten climax, because the prostate has its own sexual feelings, Prostate massage can bring on a form of orgasm that have a much deeper psychological and a deeper pleasure reaction than ordinary penile orgasm… It can over whelm some men, Men have been known to cry from a emotional charge suddenly being released though their bodies....I have been told it can be quite an intense feeling both physically and emotionally
            Last edited by TTBB; 02-15-2011, 02:17 PM.
            ~ If.....
            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Anybody know if this is safe?

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Who cares it sounds great! ( except the crying part!)
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My girl does it to me when she is going down on me, but just intermittently as she seriously bruised her thumb doing it for too long about six weeks ago. She just said to me the other day that her thumb is starting to feel better while using it (in everyday stuff). So maybe I'll get a longer one again. I think it feels awesome. Get your girl to try it on ya, you won't regret it!
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

"Prostate stimulation is a term that is surrounded by confusion and poor information. More and more men are acknowledging that they need to learn more about their prostate. Hopefully, increased knowledge about prostate health can lessen the symptoms from prostate disorders later in life such as an enlarged prostate or reducing the risk of prostate cancer.
                    Aside from the potential health benefits, this form of stimulation can for many men, lead to a prostate orgasm. A prostate orgasm is much different than a typical male orgasm in the fact that they usually are much more intense and last longer than a typical male orgasm. As well, for many men, stimulating the prostate is often done without stimulating the male penile member.
                    The prostate gland is an important part of the male reproductive system. It produces seminal fluid and helps to transport both sperm and seminal fluid up and out of the male penile member. The prostate gland is about the size of a walnut and is positioned directly behind the bladder.

The most common way to stimulate the prostate is by a prostate massage or a prostate milking. Both of these methods involve an internal approach through your anus and into your rectum. While you cannot directly touch your prostate, only a small amount of tissue separates your finger from your prostate. For some men it is easier to have a partner perform the prostate massage for you or to purchase a prostate massager. A prostate massager is specifically designed to stimulate the prostate and is very beneficial for men who dislike using their finger for the prostate massage or prostate milking or can't reach their prostate.
                    This form of prostate activity can involve several very distinct dangers and men who suffer from certain prostate disorders or suffer from a prostate infection should avoid this. You must be careful with how much pressure you apply to the prostate and vigorous stimulation of the prostate should generally be avoided "

the above was written by ....
                    Jonas Sterling, an internet journalist,published author and public speaker who specializes in the education of a variety of male health issues.
                    Last edited by TTBB; 10-05-2010, 04:04 PM.
                    ~ If.....
                    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I used to have a girl did a little scratch on this magic button to me while I am about to hit orgasm.

And it was sooooo good !

Try it !
                      Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
                      useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Comment

Working...
                      X