Just Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Started

Well I haven't started actually jelqing yet due to an unfortunate dry masturbation accident (rubbed it raw...). However I have tried to begin finding my LOT, and this is where I hope to receive a bit of help, I seem to be getting tugback at every angle of the clock. I have read that the LOT could also be where the tugback just isn't as great instead of no tugback. However, it seems as if the tugback is consisten at all angles, or there isn't enough of a difference to visually notice. I was hoping someone might be able to interpret what this might mean or maybe help me do it correctly if I am doing it wrong. I have also read that the LOT thing is oldschool and not too important, so would it be ok to skip the LOT thing and just jelq like maybe straight out, up and down?

EG: 5.5'' BPFL: 4.5'' BPEL: 6.25'' NBPEL: 5.25''
    BPFL: 4.5''
    NBPEL: 5.25''
    BPEL: 6.25''
    EG: 5.5''

LOT Theory was really intended to help hangers track progress in deforming suspensory ligaments. It was also an attempt to predict potential suspensory ligament gains.

For now, just don't worry about LOT theory.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

thank you for your help

Comment

ok so I wanted to know if when i am jelq'ing using the "ok" grip, am i mainly applying pressure on the side of my cock? like basically i squeeze but mainly with the inside of my pointer finger and thumb. if this sounds about right then i was also wondering couldn't you then just do like an upside down "U" grip? my main basis on it is avoiding pressure directly on the veins, then again im a newbie so that's why i ask these questions lol

oh, and ive always been naturally horny i guess you could say. like, i bust a nut on average like 4 times a day, whether it be through sex or masturbating early that day. but like my dick gets hard and i give in easily lol. is masturbating / having sex a good amount of times going to hinder my growth. my concern is am i trying to lift weights while i have to run 4 races that day, if you kinda get my drift

btw I can tell this is going to work, the biology behind it and how beastly my cock looks after i jelq, like it's flaccid but just like god damn. plus i get that feeling i get when im in the gym but in my cock, so it feels like its working already

goin for 8.00'' EL and 7'' EG
        Last edited by Birth2Girth; 10-06-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X