about stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about stretching

hello guys , a question about stretching... the grip should be done with the skin full pulled down ? i mean that the head fully exposes itself so your finger is in touch with the inner part not the skin of the pennis... also if that matters , im uncut!

I heard that this should be done with the head exposed if you're uncut.
    Hopefully someone else can answer as well, I'm also uncut.
    I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Comment

hi there
      i am also uncut and i leave my head exposed foreskin down and than ofc with baybi powder the ok grip under the glans...and stretch away...not doing this long so might wana w8 for some info from more experienced guys
      i myselfe had i think some gains in this time stretching that way and dindt have no sideefects...keep your dick clean though no dirty hands n stuff

Comment

any veteran who can help with this?? https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

Comment

Pull the foreskin back and pull

Comment

with the head fully exposed right?

Comment

yup use some baby powder for a better grip..

this maybe feel wierd for you in the start, and you may be sore, but this is just intill you get used to it

Comment

im doing pe for close to 2 months and i stretch with the skin on, maybe thats why i have problems getting a good grip and nno gais so far :/ ok i will try the new method ..

Comment

even do you stretch with the forskin over the head you are stil pulling the ligs.
                  just not as much.. and often we need some skin stretching before the gains are comming.
                  i had tigth foreskin, and didnt gain much before i started to fix the tigth foresking . so ..

but yes try this new method ..

what is routine like?

Comment

well i do something like modified JP :
                    10 mins warm up in shower with hot watter
                    25 quick kegels streching right
                    25 quick kegels streching left
                    25 quick kegels streching up
                    25 quick kegels streching down
                    all these x4 sets , after each set i do one right and one left helicopter shake for 25 rounds.

after this i do
                    50 2 hand jelqs
                    50 V jelqs
                    50 one hand jelqs
                    this set x2 , so a total of 300 jelqs..
                    all jelqs are done with much baby oil..

Comment

thats a good routine
                      keep doing that

Comment

thanx , just finished one more routine with the head exposed - ouch i must really get used to it..

Comment

i have really started puling the skin back and yes it takes a bit getting used too/

not so much movement in the lig department
                          Also when i jelg i have started pulling the skin back with one hand as i am half way into the jelq
                          This lengthens the shaft and i slide slowly up to the gland naturally
                          Thus i think giving a better stretch as well as pumping the shaft with blood.

It is more difficult to keep the skin back with a v jelq
                          any solutions

Comment

yes it takes some times to getting used to
                            for me it took about a week

Comment

for the first 3-6 months you should stretch completely flaccid.. but.. after my dick has been warmed up.. even after masturbating just an hour ago.. I find it impossible to stay below i think about 30-40% erection? is there something I can do to make it flaccid. squeezing the glans also does nothing.
                              my sexual refractory period is like 10-15mins.
                              I think by the time it's flaccid. I have to warmup again because my dick is colder ._.

Help ?
                              I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Comment

Working...
                              X