Hanging and your regular routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging and your regular routine

I think its about time for me to get into the hanging game, especially after reading blinks article today. in about 10 weeks ive had .2" increases in length and girth, but i feel like i should have more length based on my stretch heavy routines. Basically, im wondering... if i incorporate a few hanging sessions into my PE week, how should this affect my regular routine? If i add in 15min of hanging, should i cut out stretches from my regular routine? or continue with my regular routine and just add in the hanging

hm well i just made my sock hanger and did 15minutes of hanging.. ive already decided i wont cut anything from my regular routine. but... should i hang on days that im already scheduled to do my PE... or should i hang on off days? Also, do you need to warm up before and after hanging?

Comment

You'll get the best results by just doing hanging and nothing else. When I try to combine hanging with other things I always come close to injury. Maybe at some point that will change for me, but for now I'm just going to stick with hanging. Some guys find hanging gives a better stretch than they were able to get manually.

If you have lots of extra time, you should be spending it on hanging sets (in my opinion).

Hanging should include light jelqs and kegels after your sets, and I find adding more than that often puts me near injury.
      Last edited by blink2000; 09-27-2010, 08:03 PM.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

hm ic, didnt realize it was either hanging or manual exercises. are you supposed to turtle a bit after a hanging session

Comment

My flaccid hangs longer and fatter after a hanging session.

After you have had more hanging experience it should be different, but if its your first few weeks hanging, you might turtle. If you turtle for longer than 30 minutes after your session you may have overworked yourself.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
          X