Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

O.k , so I have done alot of reading/research , but still feel a bit overwhelmed.. Tomorrow I start my trek , I opted for JP90's beginner routine , seems like a good place to start. .. Still , I feel a bit in over my head..Reading through the forums , it seems like alot of folks have made all sorts of modifications to the beginner routine . . I know , different strokes for different folks (no pun intended) .. Still , i would like something simple to start with. .. I also understand PE is a process , and one not to be rushed. But time is still valuable , I want to get the most out of whatever I am doing .. There is hanging, extenders, clamping, ballooning, edging, pumps .the list goes on and on .. Im confused over it all .

I am at 6 inches even BPEL , 4.75 EG ... I want to gain in length , but honestly more interested in girth.. My ideal size would be a seemingly modest 7 x 5.5 .. To me this is a realistic goal. A S.M.A.R.T goal :

Specific
    Measurable
    Attainable
    Realistic
    Timely

Would anybody recommend modifications etc. to better suit my starting size and goals ? ..

You seem sensible dyingbreed.

You will learn a lot & get to know the exercises in the 90 days of JP's programme. It's best to do it exactly how it is mapped out IMO.

After that you will begin to form your own ideas about what will work for you.

The key thing in the early days is to build up condition & get your penis used to the exercises AND not get injured.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Spend the 90 Days doing JP's Routine. Start out very light and only a couple of days a week and SLOWLY work your way up. You will be using your time productively and you will learn a ton while you do it.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Alright will keep it simple to start ! Thanks guys !

Comment

Have you started a log thread?
          A log thread is a great place to keep track of your workouts and progress and it provides a handy place for other folks to give you suggestions and help with motivation.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
          X