Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP or im going to believe all of this!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP or im going to believe all of this!!!!

Ok, 90day beginner workout! Im having problems! First of all when I do the stretching i am hard and it wont subside! Secondly, when i get to the jelquing... Well basically how the fuck do u do them??? Ive seen the video and do it exactly as described on this site,... But i cant do a proper jelq stroke cuz the skin round my knob bunches up as i stroke and so bunches up just below my glands!!!! So how the fuck do u do it!!! Im getting frustrated already!!!! Ive asked this on another post, nobody seems to want to address it, so is all of this just crap or what?????

Try to be patient Jonfree, especially concerning PE. It take beginners awhile to find the zone with the exercise techniques, so that is normal. Just because you haven't found yours yet doesn't make it bullshit, trust me, it takes practice..

Take your jelqs slow, its better to do 5 minutes of quality jelqs then 10-15 minutes of poor quality ones(PESG). Your pal will eventually know the difference between work and play.
    If you have to, masturbate a couple hours prior to your workout, but if you can avoid that route I would.

The below links have some good jelq info in them. Make sure you have a good lube and use a light grip, if the skin rides up some don't worry about it. Or you can hold the skin back with your free hand if you like.

Practice make perfect brother

Jelquing
    How to Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

I agree with Waylander.

Keep in mind PE is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't give up, I am sure you will figure things out
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by jonfree5555 View Post
        Ok, 90day beginner workout! Im having problems! First of all when I do the stretching i am hard and it wont subside! Secondly, when i get to the jelquing... Well basically how the fuck do u do them??? Ive seen the video and do it exactly as described on this site,... But i cant do a proper jelq stroke cuz the skin round my knob bunches up as i stroke and so bunches up just below my glands!!!! So how the fuck do u do it!!! Im getting frustrated already!!!! Ive asked this on another post, nobody seems to want to address it, so is all of this just crap or what?????
        Well, youŽre showing you donŽt have patience, motivation and preserverance. If you donŽt change the way you face PE, it wonŽt work you with, buddy...!

Lets see:

- First of all, how long are you doing PE?

- Are you using the right amount of lube?

If you get erect doing streches, it suggests youŽre doing PE not for much time...! At the beggining it can be tricky (same as jelq), but eventually youŽll be able to do it right.

Take care!

Comment

Hmmmm ok comments taken on board! I will chill.... Maybe ur right, havent found my rhythm yet and the feeling is one of..... Am I doing this right? I will master this! Respect for ur help!

Comment

Originally posted by jonfree5555 View Post
            Hmmmm ok comments taken on board! I will chill.... Maybe ur right, havent found my rhythm yet and the feeling is one of..... Am I doing this right? I will master this! Respect for ur help!

We are right!

Take it easy, my friend! PE will change your life. Be confident.

Remember, if you get erect doing stretches, stop for a bit. And use a fair good amount of lube. Your "friend" will be happy.

Comment

Just a side-note here:

Most guys don't do erect stretches with more than a 50% erection....
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Just to give you a little taste of what your in for JonFree, took me 6 yrs to gain roughly 1 3/4 inches! So strap in dude, shit is no easy ride and one must have LOADS of patience.
                I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

And always remember, nothing good comes easy, with time my good man...with time!
                  I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

my skin rides up too. I just pull the skin down with my free hand when my jelqing hand is about half way up my shaft.
                    8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
                    Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

what i've been doing is making sort of a "ring" with my free hand's thumb and pointer finger and holding it around the base of my penis while I jelq with the other hand. Then, once my jelqing hand gets to the top, I start to tighten the hand at the bottom as I release the first hand, and switch positions. By holding your fingers around the base like that, it prevents the skin from sliding forward so much. Also, I figure it may help out with getting turkey neck in the future as It's acting in a similar fashion to the base on an extender
                      Starting Stats 9-23-10: BPEL 7" EG 6"
                      Goal: Eventually 8" in BPEL, but I'm happy with any gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimrod View Post
                        my skin rides up too. I just pull the skin down with my free hand when my jelqing hand is about half way up my shaft.
                        Dude! Give yourself time! I had the same problems...couldn't get my erection to 50% to save my life and skin prevented me from jelqing.

Doesn't mean I gave up though...just tried different ways to do a jelq. Your member will get used to it with time (as every other veteran here has said).

Good luck!
                        STATS:
                        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

Squince, I do the exact same thing.

Comment

This stuff happened to a lot of us at the beginning. Until you get used to it, you may need to take an occasional break to let things subside. I used to do a lot of quadricep and hamstring stretches - something about the burn from those stretches will really knock an erection down over a 30 second count. Also, turning on the radio, especially to a station with lots of talking, will really reduce ... the... um... mood.
                            PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

Without patience and commitment then you are just wasting your time and it is just bullshit.It's your choice!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X