What does fatigue feel like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does fatigue feel like?

I've just done a workout and my penis doesn't feel like it usually does after a good session. Instead it feels a bit smaller than usual and slightly cold/numb internally. No pain... just feels weak.

Is this fatigue from overworking/griping too hard?
    8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
    Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Originally posted by Jimrod View Post
    Is this fatigue from overworking/griping too hard?
    Yes. If you can Jimrod, try & apply some gentle warmth/heat a couple of times over the next 24hrs - a hot water bottle is good for this.

I used to take Erection Tea in this instance also. If you have any ginger and lemon to hand, you could just take this with some honey in a drink.

Try to remember the intensities you used in this session & work below them. Everyone gets this at one point or another though.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Thanks vulcan, i'll try warming it up a of couple times.

I had a hard time maintaining my erection level whilst excercising today, and I think I over compensated for it by jelqing too hard.

Good to know i'm not alone. Guess the early days are the ones for making mistakes and finding your footing.
      Last edited by Jimrod; 09-26-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimrod View Post
        Good to know i'm not alone. Guess the early days are the ones for making mistakes and finding your footing.
        Yes. It's also a good reminder to only make very slight increases in either volume of work OR intensity at any one time.

Especially when trying a new exercise it is important to start off cautiously.

I am a believer in 'less is more', it took me nearly a year to get this.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

What should I be feeling then after a session? I did the 90day beginner one for first time and felt afterwards like my dick was a bit tired and thefe was not much hornyness left in it for over an hour! Did i not do enough? Was i not using enough force on the jelqs?? Also, i have started in the past and definitely see gains in size when not erect, but gains in size when erect seem hard to come by, but im gonna keep going with it this time to see. Ill give it a month then see if any changes have occured!

Comment

With hanging: fatigue feels like an urgent need to reduce the weight (and I do reduce the weight then).
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
              Yes. It's also a good reminder to only make very slight increases in either volume of work OR intensity at any one time.

Especially when trying a new exercise it is important to start off cautiously.

I am a believer in 'less is more', it took me nearly a year to get this.
              Yeah that's how i'm trying to approach PE. I've always been a "less is more" kind of person when it comes to building strength and muscle, so i'm hoping that will be the same for my penis.

Comment

Not that advanced yet blink2000!!! Lol. What would fatigue feel like to a newbie?

Comment

feels like you been having sex all day.. a sore feeling
                  Current::EL- 5.5
                  EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

Mild soreness is one possible form of fatigue, but it shouldn't last over 24 hours (otherwise that means you're overworked).

It actually took a lot of study and some experience too for me to figure out how to reach fatigue with hanging. I am actually not sure how to identify fatigue with a manual routine...

You might find this interesting: I never felt anything I would describe as fatigue with my manual exercises (newbie routine), but I did make gains.
                    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                      With hanging: fatigue feels like an urgent need to reduce the weight (and I do reduce the weight then).
                      yup! i feel it in the area over my penis, where the pubes are, just inside.. it feels tigth .

Comment

Working...
                      X