Problem with kegel training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with kegel training

I been doing kegel exercise for the past 2 months, and my goal is to achieve DO at the moment. One of my biggest problems so far is that I am not certain if I am doing my kegel properly as I don't really have a clue with my PC muscle. I know it is the muscle to stop you from peeing, but I really have hard time to locate it while doing kegel. When I actually do Kegel, it is more like i squeeze my ass hard instead of using the PC muscle; therefore, I always think I am not training the proper muscle...is there any suggestion to help me locate my PC muscle better?

You will just have to focus on which muscles you are using while you are stopping your urine flow. You will have to do this every time until you are certain that you can locate and flex your PC muscle at will.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

another way to reassure yourself if you are flexing the PC muscle is: when you are erect, flex your PC muscle, if your penis kinda jumps up a little, that's a good sign. if you keep flexing it it should kinda bounce your penis up and down. hope this helps!

most likely you probably are flexing the correct muscle, as I feel it in my ass a little as well, but mostly below and behind the penis

Comment

I was in your situation once; always had doubt on if i am working on the correct muscle. (I felt like working on my butt too).

My advise to you is don't worry about it. There is a good chance that you are working the correct muscle. Self-doubt sabotage your process.

(If you think you are working your butt muscle, try this; purposely isolate your butt muscle and flex it, see if it feels the same when you are trying to work on your PC)
        AP90 member.

Comment

AskMen said that if you stick your finger inside your anus and contract the muscle, your anus should tighten.

Source: Kegel Exercises For Men - AskMen.com

I'm not 100% sure since I'm new to penis growth. >.<

Comment

There are 2 types of standard kegel ,one makes your dick move up and down the other contrasts you anus. You should do them both, they can even be done together. When you are ok with standard kegels, I recommend you start learning reverse kegels. How is your edging routine going?

Comment

Thank you all for the reply and answer. I guess I will continue on the kegel exercise, and try to locate my PC muscle more precisely.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              There are 2 types of standard kegel ,one makes your dick move up and down the other contrasts you anus. You should do them both, they can even be done together. When you are ok with standard kegels, I recommend you start learning reverse kegels. How is your edging routine going?
              To Pegasus: Currently, I am doing kegel and edging on the same day (about 2-3 times per week). Usually it is kegel exercise then edging, but I dunno if this is good or not. For Kegel, I usually do about 50 rep for ~10s hold in each rep. While edging, the session usually last about 30-45 minutes with 3-4 PONR between. I perfer to ejaculate once per week; however, it usually ends up that I reach PONR and cannot hold it back by using kegel and eventually ejaculate, and it results in 2 ejaculations per week or so.

Comment

This sounds ok bismark, though I think you should work towards reverse kegels as well. In general I think guys should start with stop/start edging before doing kegel edging. Just a crawl before you walk thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  This sounds ok bismark, though I think you should work towards reverse kegels as well. In general I think guys should start with stop/start edging before doing kegel edging. Just a crawl before you walk thing.
                  alright i will give it a try and also starting my reverse kegel exercise, thz for the help pegasus

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Try kegeling with a partial erection. While doing the kegel touch the area between your anus and your testicles. Keep doing strong kegels while you move your finger around that area touching it. Your PC muscle will be easy to identify because it will thicken considerably as you kegel. Once you have found it, you can always do your kegel exercises while keeping a finger on your PC muscle. I always do mine this way. If you start to slack off while holding a long one, then you re-tighten, you will feel it expand again.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

like rbi99 and others may have said, if your dick bounces.. as you try to kegel good... if you feel contractions between the anus and testicles (put your finger on this area).. then you are kegelling indeed.. the problem I have is not being sure If I'm doing a HOLD kegel.. I'm only sure that I'm doing "quick kegels".
                        I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Comment

Working...
                        X