Two Measuring Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Measuring Questions

1. I was reading on Wikipedia and it said that measuring the length of your penis sitting or prone is the wrong way, and the proper way is to stand while measuring. This dude on youtube said to lay down and use cloth measuring tape instead of a ruler, which I already use anyway. Is this true that measuring while sitting is wrong? How do you guys measure?

2. Mostly I measure while sitting, my measurement for erect bone pressed length while sitting reaches slightly passed the 7 inch mark w/o a doubt, cause even when I start the measurement further down more on the shaft not touching my pubic bone my bpl still comes out to be 7ish. My Non bone pressed length is slightly over 6.5 in. My question is do I start the the bone pressed measurement with the measuring tape touching the pubic bone near the hair? Cause when I start at the pubic bone and press down hard, that's when I see it going noticeably over the usual 7-7.2 bpl to the 7.5 mark where it's like only a 1/2 inch to go and I'm tasting ''8'' type thing. Like the part that isn't going in the girl, when the measuring tape is brought up to touching the pubic bone on the hair past the shaft it seems like it adds an extra .3 - .5 which is a big difference to us pe'rs. What is the proper way? Does anyone have the same issue? Thanks fellow pe'rs. =)
    Last edited by dunty12; 09-19-2010, 04:02 AM.
    Starting Stats (April 2010)
    BPEL: 6.5''
    EG: 4.9''
    Current Stats
    FG: 4.3''
    FL: 4.5''
    EG: 5.0''
    BPFSL: 7.1''
    BPEL: 7.0''

1. You can measure sitting, standing or how ever else you may like. You only have to make sure that you do it the same way every time.

This link should help you understand things a bit more:

Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply and link UYN. I read it and in the pic the dude is measuring different from me cause he's using a ruler and he's not pressing his penis downward with his hands. To get my bpl I press my penis down slightly towards the floor and run the measuring cloth from around my pubic bone downward. The guy in the pic has the ruler way above and is not pressing downward on it to stretch his erection?
      Last edited by dunty12; 09-19-2010, 04:25 AM.
      Current Stats

Comment

Am I not suppose to press my shaft down? Is that cheating? The pic in the link looks like the correct way if I do it like that im afraid im not going to reach 7 w/o pressing down =/ Iol
        Current Stats

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
          1. You can measure sitting, standing or how ever else you may like. You only have to make sure that you do it the same way every time.
          Like UYN stated, same way every time.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Be sure to read all of the links here:
            Newbies Start Here
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Measure the same way each time. I measure lying down in bed, pressing the tailor's tape tight against my penis from the pubic bone, which lies well into my pubic hair, to the piss slit. This gives me over an inch more length, most times, sometimes more, than if I measure it with a ruler while standing. This is the difference between 9" standing up with a ruler pressed tight against the wall, and a 10" to 11" er lying down while coming off a morning woody. Which would YOU choose? A "no-brainer," right? When I took a dick pic of the almost 11"er from above, the end of the tape looked way too high, but it was exactly at my pubic bone. I can't help it if my pubic bone lies well into my bush. I was flamed for that at Thunder's, which really turned me off posting pics. I wasn't trying to deceive anyone, especially myself. That's the way I always measured and that's the way I'll continue to measure. To each his own, I guess.
              Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
              Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
              Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
              Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
              February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
              June '13 BPFLS 11"
              January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
              December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Progress Measurements: Always Do it The Same Way
                dunty12: at least when you're measuring progress, the only thing that matters is that you measure bone pressed, exactly the same way each time.

So always in the same:
                -same position (sitting, standing, laying down)
                -always bone pressed
                -always with the same amount (or lack) of hip thrust
                -always on top of your shaft (not from the side)

My starting measure was from sitting with a hip thrust. Why? Because that gave my absolute biggest measurement possible (6" BPEL). I knew if I gained beyond that, that I truly had gained--the ruler could not lie because I had already 'cheated' on my first measure. I also did it with maximum EQ, after a workout.

Once again, I did all that to ensure my progress could not be inflated (for better or for worse).

From standing, my starting BPEL was only about 5.75" (or perhaps a little less). I just used the sitting measure & stuck with it for the reasons explained. If I use the size of my standing erection (without a hip thrust) for my final measure, I guess I'll just have to go an extra .25" or so to reach my ultimate goal.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                X