Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my journey of the PE exercising

Hello .
    Some of you know me from 1 other post that I had made some weeks ago.
    I was ready to start PE weight trainning but the good old members stopped me and told me to start 1st with PE exercising.(I thank them for this)

I bought the book "exercising the penis" which is a great book that analyses the PE theory-principals and exrcises perfectly.

I am a Fittnes trainner and Nutritionist and I found a lot of common things between Body building and pennis Building.
    I am also a very dedicated person in what ever I like...like Body building and now penis building.I am a body builder for 8 years and I am very cerefull with the weights.

I have started exercising my penis for 3 weeks now and I am very carefull to have all the "healthy body clues" .And I have them!No problems so far.I know that it needs dedication,patience and time.
    I am not very gentle but not very hard on my routine.
    In every 3d trainning I am adding a little tention and 1 minute in every exercise.
    I also start every exersise with small tention and i am giving more tention as I am doing the exercise
    As in BB the nutrition part is very vital i think it is same in PE so After the tainning I am taking
    vitamins E,A,B complex and magnisium

My penis after these 3 weeks has these deferences:

a)It is Longer and thicker when it is not erected.
    b)It is thicker when it is erected.
    c)I have faster and harder erection.
    d)The veins of my penis is thicker.
    I think that all these deferences are comming from the better blood circulation because of the exercises.
    The real gains will be when I will have gained in length in the erection phaze.
    So far I haven t gained any length....I think it is too early right?

I am happy with my new routine(PE exercising) and I see it like a hobby like Body building.It is part of my life now.

What I don t belive is that the gains of the PE exercising is permanent.
    I belive that like in the BB we have to train at least 2-3 times per week in order to keep the gains.
    I agree that the more months-years we are trainning the penis ,the gains will be harder to go away.....
    I also don t think that we can gain so much like 10 cm with PE exercises...I think that these gains can come only with more hardcore things like weights.

This will be my personal TOPIC of my PE journey.

My goal is to gain 2 cm.If they will come easy ,then I will go for a 3d...lol

Thank u.

ps.I am confused at the warm down part...should I use a hot towel in the end of the exercising or not...as I see in the books of PE they have deferent opinions.
    Last edited by jordanoulis; 09-18-2010, 01:41 PM.

Hello and good luck with your journey mate
    i am seing erect gains now, it has been allmost 4 weeks before this happend, first 3 weeks what i saw was exactly the same as you
    a)It is Longer and thicker when it is not erected.
    b)It is thicker when it is erected.
    c)I have faster and harder erection.
    d)The veins of my penis is thicker.
    gains will come if your persistent and go at it like you do with BB im sure

warmup/down is essential
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ervations.html
    i noticed this a bit too late or wasnt aware of the time i was spending on it
    hot towel rice sock warm water doesnt matter what u use to warmdown, i would advice u to use 4-5 minuts warming down

hope u have a pleasant trip through PE
    regards
    I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
    Progress tips and tricks/pics added
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Thank you very much for ur quick responce my friend!
      I though too that the worm down was vital like in BB...
      That s why I was doing it...but i thought that I had to ask the good old members for this because u are expirienced.

Comment

allways ask and never hesitate to do so doesnt matter what the question is
        in here we are all the same with the same goal.
        I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
        Progress tips and tricks/pics added
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

jordanoulis: I think your experience in bodybuilding & fitness training may be helpful. Although PE is different, there are definitely some parallels.

You're seeing good PI's, those are indicators that gains are probably on the way or at least you are headed in the right direction.

For warm up & warm down both I just use a rice sock for 10-20m. I hear 5-7m is 'enough' but I prefer a long warmup.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I seem to have the best sessions when I warm up for ten minutes.
            Or a bed fowfer warm up for twenty.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

thank you very much!
              Can u please explain me what exactly are those letters? NBPEL,BPEL etc?????

Comment

Oh!
                I forgot to make 1 more question....
                In BB when we are trainning 1 body part ,then we must not train it again for at least 48 hours,because it has to recover....

So in Penis Building when i we are at the phaze that we are trainning it almost everyday, can it hurry to recover

Comment

Originally posted by jordanoulis View Post
                  thank you very much!
                  Can u please explain me what exactly are those letters? NBPEL,BPEL etc?????

Measurement Terms:

BPEL: Bone Pressed Erect Length
                  BPFSL: Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length
                  NBPEL: Non Bone Pressed Erect Length
                  NBPFSL: Non Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length
                  MSEG: Mid-Shaft Erect Girth
                  Average Girth: Measure the base girth, behind the glans girth & MSEG
                  FL: Flaccid Length
                  FG: Flaccid Girth
                  EQ: Erection Quality, Measured on a scale of 1-10
                  EG: Erect Girth (an ambiguous / generic term)
                  EL: Erect Length (another ambiguous / generic term)

BP measures are superior for tracking progress, NBPEL is good for tracking whether you've reached your ultimate length goal.
                  BPFSL gains are BPEL gains in the pipeline, flaccid length & girth gains are often indicators of EL & EG gains to come also.

Stamina Terms:

Stamina (in terms of PE): Any exercise that increases EQ long term by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles (PC, BC, etc), these include Kegels, Super Kegels, Towel Raises, & Reverse Kegels. Can prevent & even cure ED (depending on severity).
                  Kegel: Basic exercise to increase EQ by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
                  Super Kegel: Just holding a Kegel for a long time (e.g. 30 seconds to 50 seconds); an endurance Kegel.

More: Measuring

Comment

Oh!
                    I forgot to make 1 more question....
                    In BB when we are trainning 1 body part ,then we must not train it again for at least 48 hours,because it has to recover....

So in Penis Building when i we are at the phaze that we are trainning it almost everyday, can it hurry to recover
                    Bloodflow and heat helps with recovery. You train, take the time off, and let it heal/rest on those days off. Also...
                    Measurement Abreviations and Acronyms.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I don't know about part where you say that all growth you get is "fake". If you gain 2 in or more in lenght, that can't be temporary. Sure if you stop all of a sudden you will lose some of that growth, but all of it? i doubt it. Regardles of your penis size, as you age your dick will shrink, mostly because people don't take care of them selves, and once blood flow gets worse in 50s for example, then you have problems with erection. I think this is where PE can help a lot for those people. I am going of subject...like i said if you gain 2 in, it can't just disappear. Someone back me up with this one.
                      15/09/2010 Start
                      NBPEL:18cm or 7.1 in
                      EG:15.5cm or 6.1in
                      15/2/2011
                      NBPEL:20cm - 7.9in
                      EG:16.5cm - 6.5 in

Comment

A few doctors have made observations that gains of over 1" in length likely require new tissue growth.

The Volume Perspective
                        Volumetrically a gain of 2" in both length & girth can make the penis literally more than twice as big (volumetrically speaking). Of course its relative to starting size, but I think it would be true for most guys.
                        Measuring Penis Volume - Getting the Whole Picture

Mr Average Sizer
                        Here's an example using the mr. avearge sizer. Here's a few comparisons (purely for illustration purposes; I don't mean to imply any of these numbers are my goals):

Penile Volume Comparison
                        6.6" x 5.125": Vol = 182
                        (my current size)

8" x 6": Vol = 302
                        (+65% volume increase; that's +1.4" length & + .875" girth)

8.5" x 6.5": Vol = 372
                        (+104% volume increase, 2 times bigger in terms of volume; that's +1.9" length & + 1.375" girth)

8.6" x 7.125": Vol = 455
                        (+150% volume increase, 2.5 times bigger in terms of volume; that's +2" length & +2" girth)

More Tissue?
                        A lot of guys (after making major gains) say they gained a lot of additional tissue mass in their penis. I just thought the volumetric perspective would demonstrate partly why guys might observe that. I think also, when we look from a volumetric perspective, it helps us remain a bit more patient (at least it helps me that way).

I thought you might find this perspective interesting, if nothing else
                        Last edited by blink2000; 09-18-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Great comment. It makes sense to gain extra tissue after growing so much in volume. It is basically same as getting fat, you also get more skin so to speak, more tissue...have you guys ever seen perosn that loses a lot of weight and then has a lot of extra skin that he or she got because of their size?
                          15/09/2010 Start
                          15/2/2011

Comment

Can I ask please 1 more question?
                            My penis is curved to the left.I don t know if it is peyrony desise or if it is just a curve.
                            But If it is a peyrony desise is there any case that this left side will not to be able to grow at all or not so easy as the right one?
                            Or will it grow like the right one and with Pe exercises I will be able to fix the curve?

thanks

Comment

Can I ask please 1 more question?
                              My penis is curved to the left.I don t know if it is peyrony desise or if it is just a curve.
                              But If it is a peyrony desise is there any case that this left side will not to be able to grow at all or not so easy as the right one?
                              Or will it grow like the right one and with Pe exercises I will be able to fix the curve?

thanks
                              o man you are really negative person...i doubt you are sick, most of penises are curved to one of the sides, which is best visible when penis is erected and it usually is left side, like in my case. I am also new to PE but from what i read, if you do it properly you can readjust it and make your penis more "streight". Just give it attention when you are doing PE. Don't worry both sides will grow. Dont be so insecure, ask as many questions as you want. Folks on this forum are cool guys.
                              15/09/2010 Start
                              15/2/2011

Comment

Working...
                              X