intense ballooning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intense ballooning

I read that ballooning doesnt really increase size unless your session lasts over 30 minutes so ive started doing ballonning sessions that are an hour long either right after a workout or thhe day after a workout ( i PE every other day). i was just wondering if anyone with experience has any thoughts on this...will it help my girth gains? length gains? both? or will it just be good as a stamina exericise? any advice is appreciated

First master edging, then you''ll be ready for ballooning. Until then, ballooning probably wont work out.

See edging 101 & ballooning 101.

These are both forms of stamina work, which are very helpful for overall penile health. I went ahead & included some other stamina related exercises.

Stamina:
    The Importance of Stamina Work
    Kegels
    Towel Raises
    Edging 101
    Ballooning 101
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks for the articles...after reading them ive found that i do sort of a mix between edging and balooning. Do you think i will see any gains from this? im basically just edging into a 100% erection and then rubbing the "magic spot" for a few minutes and then reapeating if my erection starts to become anything but completely engorged.

Comment

Some theorize that the tissues in your penis (nearly 50% of which are smooth muscle) may actually be stimulated to grow with stamina exercises, since these 'work out' your pelvic floor muscles (bc, pc, etc). However, stamina exercises alone will not yield much in terms of results.

Stamina exercises must be combined with a regular PE routine to maximize your results.

Stamina exercises are synergistic with a PE routine & together they can help you grow faster. However, your skeletal muscles do need rest, so stamina work should not be done daily & just like PE, it must be started slow & intensity should only be increased incrementally. This will help you keep getting results over longer periods of time with hopefully less plateauing, etc.

Comment

I only partly agree with blink,as I got good results in growth and stamina from edging before I discovered pe. He is correct though that edging alone has weaknesses as a pe method and it is best combined with other pe methods .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            I only partly agree with blink,as I got good results in growth and stamina from edging before I discovered pe. He is correct though that edging alone has weaknesses as a pe method and it is best combined with other pe methods .
            I didn't know anyone was able to make substantial gains with stamina exercises alone (kegels, edging, etc).

How much were you able to gain with nothing but edging?

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              First master edging, then you''ll be ready for ballooning. Until then, ballooning probably wont work out.

See edging 101 & ballooning 101.

These are both forms of stamina work, which are very helpful for overall penile health. I went ahead & included some other stamina related exercises.

Stamina:
              The Importance of Stamina Work
              Kegels
              Towel Raises
              Edging 101
              Ballooning 101
              i dont have time everyday to edge bro.

does that mean that ballooning would not be effective for me?
              marriage - a small step for man and a giant leap for womankind :P

Comment

Edging is what led me to PE. Here's my story. I used to measure somewhere between 5.5-5.75" BPEL a few years ago. I only measured every now and then because it was depressing. I separated from my wife. Fast forward.

My new girlfriend makes me edge to the PONR a good 5-10 times per sex session. It's just the way we like to do it. We had sex something like 280 times in the first year we were together. We've been together about a year and a half now. About three months ago I realized my penis looked bigger. I don't know how I noticed, I just did. I decided to measure. BPEL - 6.125". What? Why is my penis bigger than it ever has been?

I started researching, as I thought this was impossible. It lead me to jelqing... to edging... to *************... to pegym, which is where I am today. My penis grew because of the edging with my girl. There is no other way about it. I did no PE at all, and thought it was a hoax.

Since I started my actual PE on August 1st, my BPEL is now getting close to 7". *I won't actually measure again until Oct. 1st. So from my own personal experience, edging works. I am 33. It's not like I'm 18 and maybe had some time to grow. Edging is the only possibility for my penis putting on 1/2" before I started PE.

My two cents.

Bob
                8-1-10 11-1-11
                BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by ~TigeR~ View Post
                  i dont have time everyday to edge bro.

does that mean that ballooning would not be effective for me?
                  You should read this entire thread first. Blink specifically suggests not doing stamina work on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                    You should read this entire thread first. Blink specifically suggests not doing stamina work on a daily basis.
                    Yes, exactly what PEskeptic said. I specifically said you're not supposed to do it daily....

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
                      Edging is what led me to PE. Here's my story. I used to measure somewhere between 5.5-5.75" BPEL a few years ago. I only measured every now and then because it was depressing. I separated from my wife. Fast forward.

My new girlfriend makes me edge to the PONR a good 5-10 times per sex session. It's just the way we like to do it. We had sex something like 280 times in the first year we were together. We've been together about a year and a half now. About three months ago I realized my penis looked bigger. I don't know how I noticed, I just did. I decided to measure. BPEL - 6.125". What? Why is my penis bigger than it ever has been?

I started researching, as I thought this was impossible. It lead me to jelqing... to edging... to *************... to pegym, which is where I am today. My penis grew because of the edging with my girl. There is no other way about it. I did no PE at all, and thought it was a hoax.

Since I started my actual PE on August 1st, my BPEL is now getting close to 7". *I won't actually measure again until Oct. 1st. So from my own personal experience, edging works. I am 33. It's not like I'm 18 and maybe had some time to grow. Edging is the only possibility for my penis putting on 1/2" before I started PE.

My two cents.

Bob
                      you could be on to something i had the same experience
                      Current::EL- 5.5
                      EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

I didn't know anyone was able to make substantial gains with stamina exercises alone (kegels, edging, etc).

How much were you able to gain with nothing but edging?
                        An inch in length and half an inch in girth.

I am not alone, other guys have also made gains with edging and erect kegals. Mind you like any other pe method it doesn't seem to work for everyone.

Comment

An inch in length and half an inch in girth.

I am not alone, other guys have also made gains with edging and erect kegals. Mind you like any other pe method it doesn't seem to work for everyone.
                          I came from a different forum where edging & ballooning are sort of ignored or almost brushed over. My perspective has changed since arriving here. Those are the most substantial gains I have ever heard of using those methods alone with absolutely nothing else. (1" length / .5" girth those are major gains!).

You must have had very long edging sessions....

Comment

I came from a different forum where edging & ballooning are sort of ignored or almost brushed over. My perspective has changed since arriving here. Those are the most substantial gains I have ever heard of using those methods alone with absolutely nothing else. (1" length / .5" girth those are major gains!).

You must have had very long edging sessions....
                            Yes blink, which is one disadvantage,to keep getting gains you have to keep increasing duration to keep getting gains. I got up over 2hrs.
                            Of course I was not doing this as pe , I had self discovered male multi orgasm.

Comment

Yes blink, which is one disadvantage,to keep getting gains you have to keep increasing duration to keep getting gains. I got up over 2hrs.
                              Of course I was not doing this as pe , I had self discovered male multi orgasm.
                              How many years ago was that? I guess you've probably heard about the MMO book that came out before Remek's book?

I have wondered if people in India knew about MMO a long time ago (you know, they've got the kama sutra etc). I think it's only been in recent years that western culture has even started to recognize the existence or event the possibility of MMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X