Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Performing stamina work (kegels, edging, etc.) immediately after your girth work and following that up with a thorough warm down will help you maximize your girth gains.

Leave a comment:

• GTO
    replied
    Like vulcan stated, squeezes are great when you are going straight manual. I use a variety of squeezes in my routine and I am confident they have contributed greatly in my girth gains.

Leave a comment:

• vulcan
    replied
    Hi tojelqornot,

Best advice on girth work I can give, is not to do it daily. Every other day works well for dedicated girth.

I have made Squeezes the cornerstone of my girth routine. IMO it is best to perform squeezes at around 55>70% erection level. I was doing them at very high erection levels & you loose some of the elasticity/malleability that is desired to get the maximum expansion to develop (think about the ability of a balloon to expand when already full).

Start of slow with squeezes if you haven't done them before. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• tojelqornot
    started a topic Girth required.

Girth required.

Does anyone have a good girth routine I can stick to daily. I've been incorporating the jelq and Ulis but so far (it's been nearly a month) no PI of growth. I've tucked in a bit of traction wrapping to keep the blood flowing after the routine (I don't turtle too much, but enough but there's deffo a bit of shrivel after I warm down).

I've been doing PE for over three months now so I think I've got a good level of conditioning to move onto the more advanced techniques without too much risk to my unit.
Working...
X