Girth required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth required.

Does anyone have a good girth routine I can stick to daily. I've been incorporating the jelq and Ulis but so far (it's been nearly a month) no PI of growth. I've tucked in a bit of traction wrapping to keep the blood flowing after the routine (I don't turtle too much, but enough but there's deffo a bit of shrivel after I warm down).

I've been doing PE for over three months now so I think I've got a good level of conditioning to move onto the more advanced techniques without too much risk to my unit.
    Check out my Should You Jelq blog, where I do a blow by blow account of my experiences with PE.

Hi tojelqornot,

Best advice on girth work I can give, is not to do it daily. Every other day works well for dedicated girth.

I have made Squeezes the cornerstone of my girth routine. IMO it is best to perform squeezes at around 55>70% erection level. I was doing them at very high erection levels & you loose some of the elasticity/malleability that is desired to get the maximum expansion to develop (think about the ability of a balloon to expand when already full).

Start of slow with squeezes if you haven't done them before. Good luck.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Like vulcan stated, squeezes are great when you are going straight manual. I use a variety of squeezes in my routine and I am confident they have contributed greatly in my girth gains.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Performing stamina work (kegels, edging, etc.) immediately after your girth work and following that up with a thorough warm down will help you maximize your girth gains.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X