My very first thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very first thread!

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting so please bear with me and feel free to criticize if you will. Thank you!

I started PE on June 21st, 2010 and I'm glad I did it. It's been about 2 1/2 months now (JP's routine) and I believe I'm starting to see length gains but I'm not sure. I mean, I might have actually gained 3/16" BPEL but it could also be a measuring mistake. My BPFSL seems to be 1/2" longer now which is quite a bit to be mistake, so I'll take that to the bank. Girth hasn't changed at all according to the measuring tape, but I can't help thinking it looks and feels thicker, especially while I'm jelqing. Anyhow, I'm probably a hard gainer like many others here on PEGym.

Cheers,
    AF

Starting stats as follows:

BPEL - 7 5/16"
    BPFSL - 7 1/4"
    MSEG - 5 1/2"

Goal:

BPEL- 8 1/2"
    MSEG - 6"
    Last edited by AmminsFirst; 09-08-2010, 11:16 PM.
    Starting stats (Jun 21, 2010):
    BPEL - 7.31", BPFSL - 7.25", MSEG - 5.50"

Most recent positive update (Mar 21, 2011):
    BPEL - 8.18" (+.87"), NBPEL - 7.56", BPFSL - 8.31" (+1.06"), MSEG - 5.69" (+.19" )

Goal:
    NBPEL - 8.50", MSEG - 6.00"

Originally posted by AmminsFirst View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first time posting so please bear with me and feel free to criticize if you will. Thank you!

I started PE on June 21st, 2010 and I'm glad I did. It's been about 2 1/2 months now (JP's routine) and I believe I'm starting to see length gains but I'm not sure. I mean, I might have actually gained 3/16" BPEL but it could also be a measuring mistake. My BPFSL seems to be 1/2" longer now which is quite a bit to be mistake, so I'll take that to the bank. Girth hasn't changed at all according to the measuring tape, but I can't help thinking it looks and feels thicker, especially while I'm jelqing. Anyhow, I'm probably a hard gainer like many others here on PEGym.

Cheers,
    AF
    Actually hard gainers are in the minority. You likely have gained.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      Actually hard gainers are in the minority. You likely have gained.
      Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll keep up my routine and measure again on September 21st, my 3-month PE anniversary. :-)

BPEL - 8.18" (+.87"), NBPEL - 7.56", BPFSL - 8.31" (+1.06"), MSEG - 5.69" (+.19" )

Goal:

Comment

I agree with kingpole.

Also, this might help:
        Measuring
        Progress Photos

These theories can help you analyze your progress too:
        Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
        The TGC Theory
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

The gains you measured are definatly possible, especially after 2 1/2 months. I gained 3/4" of BPEL in the first two months..

Comment

blink2000, thanks a lot for posting the links. The TGC Theory is particularly interesting so I'll take my time and study it!

Waylander, +3/4" BPEL in the first 2 months is very impressive. I only wish I had gained that much so far. :-)

Goal:

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, AmminsFirst! It sounds like you are already well on your way. I would recommend starting a log on the Progress Forum, that will make it easier to keep track of your stats and routine, and give guys a chance to comment on your progress.

Comment

AmminsFirst: Waylander, +3/4" BPEL in the first 2 months is very impressive. I only wish I had gained that much so far. :-)
                It was great gains for sure, but I didn't get anymore gains until months later.....

Comment

The first time I did PE it took me over 4 months to gain .75", and a lot of people considered those very fast gains.

From what I've seen most guys can gain over 1.5"+ BPEL--the amount of work it takes to gain that much greatly varies among guys, but its well worth it. And some guys can gain quite a bit more than that... Bib +4.5" / Jon Pop +3.5" / & others. Most guys can gain 1" to 2" in girth (sometimes more) as well.

One reason guys don't gain more is they become satisfied with their new length & girth, so they eventually quit.

Just keep the mindset that PE can take years, and no matter how much or how little we gain, it's well worth the trouble!
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Blink is right, it can take years as apposed to months for some of us to achieve our goals so we should be prepared for the long haul. I believe PE is a journey and not a race. I think of PE as a way of life in general, i see it as no different from going to the gym to keep the rest of my body strong and healthy. Simply put it .... i don't think i will ever stop exercising my penis, even after i achieve my goal.
                    Congrats on the gains
                    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                    X