Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vigrx plus or vimax with jes extenter and bathmate????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vigrx plus or vimax with jes extenter and bathmate????????????

vigrx plus or vimax with jes extenter and bathmate ??????????????????????????

How about throwing in some kegals, jelqs, use your appliances and don't spend money on that stuff! They're just supplements and you can get better and cheaper if you look around!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I agree with Cusp, save your money.

ps. Sent you a PM

Comment

vigrx plus or Vimax - use this instead: The 5 G's for EQ
        (the five G's are cheaper & probably more effective)

A cup of green tea with honey can help too.

Extenders can be great, but try a manual routine first. A lot of guys seem to gain faster from the JP 90 day routine than an extender.

Try one of these:
        Beginner Routines
        Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
        Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
        Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
        Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

After the 90 days are up you'll be able to make a better decision about whether you like manual work or whether you want to try a device. And if you do go for a device, consider hanging (hanging 101 is in my signature). If you stick with manual work but you want more guidance, you can work with Big Al (MEcoach). If you go for an extender, I would at least compare the X4 labs vs the jes extender. The X4 labs seems to be just as good in terms of quality & I think it's cheaper with the coupon through this site.

Or you could study on your own & just stick with manual work. There are a lot of good options out there. You'll have to figure out what makes the most sense based on your privacy, budget, and preferences.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

dont bother with male enhacement pills, Im a male enhacement user myself, been taking sinrex for 2months. I'll sum it out for you. For the 2 months ive been taking sinrex, ive seen more semen, harder erections, longer lasting erections, explosive orgasms ecttt... BUT I STILL DIDNT GAIN ANY INCHES, thats why im here. Everything they say about penis pills is true but gaining inches is a lie!
          Started: 31/12/2012

BPEL: 6.00in
          EG: 4.50in

15/01/2013

BPEL: 6.25 (+0.25) inches
          EG: 4.75 (+0.25) inches

current: 11/02/2013

EL:6.88" (+0.53)
          EG: 4.72" (-0.03)

Short term: 7x5.50
          long term: 8x6.25

Comment

ok thanks boys.............

Comment

as JP said -"stay away from PE pills,these are a waste of money" and i couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                as JP said -"stay away from PE pills,these are a waste of money" and i couldn't agree more
                I would say, do the 5gs instead, see my post. Or get the ingredients separately for a fraction of the price. There are reports that some of the penis enhancement pills have high quantities of fecal matter (low quality standards). Yet another reason to stay away.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                X