how do i stop kegeling during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i stop kegeling during sex

i have been doing kegels for years, but its an on and off kind of relationship. But lately i have noticed i kegel during sex lightly lately. I donno if its a head thing because i woke up have a sex dream kegeling fast, lol. I am now doing the basic kegeling but holding for 10 seconds for 50 reps.

start edging, and practise with youself at first,
    when you master that, practise with your girl

Comment

Some girls like what you can do to them with kegels during sex; it's not necessarily a bad thing.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

But by doing constant Kegels during sex you won't last long, You can try control your kegels by doing reverse kegels during sex.
        Start 22/01/10 = 5.3 inches BPEL
        08/05/10 = 6.1 inches BPEL

Short Term Goal = 7 inches BPEL
        Long Term Goal = 7.5 x 6 inches NBPEL

Comment

My wife loves it when I kegel during sex and I believe it actually helps me to last longer. If it's working for you personally why stop? PE is a very personal thing and what works for one person my do the exact opposite for another. I found when I'm close to orgasm if I completely relax I can actually go into a dry orgasm and have multiple orgasms at times. I've had people tell me that's impossible and relaxing will only make me come faster, that I should clamp down with a kegel. Do what works for you.

Comment

Read this https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...cations-7.html.
            Relaxation method works for some as you say bettleboy, however uncontroled kegels preclude it

Comment

I do kegels inside of mine as well, and she loves it. I'll stop at different depths and do it just for fun.
              8-1-10 11-1-11
              BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
              BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
              MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
              NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
              BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I read a book on Premature Ejaculation and the book stated that the MAJOR cause of Premature Ejaculation was because guys didn't relax their PC muscle and were inadvertantly doing kegels during intercourse.

Here's the book which can be found at amazon:
                Coping With Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner & Have Great Sex by Michael E. Metz and Barry W. McCarthy

Doing the inadvertant kegels and not keeping the PC muscle relaxed supposedly is what helps the semen begin it's journey to the penis. They went into the whole physiological process....

To avoid premature ejaculation the book recommended lots of edging where the emphasis was keeping the PC muscle as relaxed as possible.

The book also recommended TONS OF KEGELS emphasizing complete relaxation of the PC muscle between each one to not only strengthen the PC Muscle but to help you get total control over it as well....

Comment

Huh... Good post. Like I said, I do them for fun, but that's only on my good-control days. I'll keep that in mind for the days when I feel I'm going to go too quick.
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Chuck it should be a high % of reverse kegels for this issue, as discussed in the thread above.
                    Relaxation method is one way of dealing with this issue, there are also several active mehtods including dry orgasm and male multi orgasm.

Comment

I noticed yesterday during my edging session these involuntary kegels when you approach the PONR. I started a reverse kegels routine to try to fix this.
                      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Yea normal guy listened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Chuck it should be a high % of reverse kegels for this issue, as discussed in the thread above.
                          Relaxation method is one way of dealing with this issue, there are also several active mehtods including dry orgasm and male multi orgasm.
                          Pegasus,
                          I agree with using the reverse kegels. I was saying the same as you, I was just saying what the book said.

Reverse kegels are a great way to keep the PC muscle from contracting. So is gaining control of the PC muscle through tons of kegel exercises and then using this control to keep it relaxed during sex. Both methods can be/should be used.

Take care,
                          Chuck

EDITED to add:
                          I see where you were confused on what I said Pegasus. I just reread my post. When I said the book recommended tons of KEGELS, I didn't mean DURING SEX, I meant a kegel exercise routine separate from sex.
                          Last edited by Chuck6877; 09-08-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X