Help for complete beginnners - by a complete beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for complete beginnners - by a complete beginner

Pumps are risky contraptions - i sucked up a ball and it hurt like hell for months. I wouldn't recommend them.

I now agree with warming- i tried today properly - felt much more effective. Also kept a cool pack on my balls - was kinda weird - i would recommend this.

:-)
    Last edited by Medium_size_Al; 09-06-2010, 08:01 PM. Reason: Ye i guess that post could encourage over doing it - i delete it

It seems you don't know your body! Let's see, you got a pump and ended up at the doc's office, you brought an extender and of course exceeded what was recommended ( which probably led to no gains) and now onto to power pulls! Directions are written for a reason; some study may have been behind it! Going against directions may result in harm and no gains. Why not, and I am not smart about these things, stop whatever you are doing, go to JP's beginners program ( I know you're not a beginner but no one will tell that you're using a beginners routine that just happens to work very well), and see what happens over three months. I bet you'll be happy!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

And PLEASE read this thread if you are just starting out: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html

Comment

First; Welcome to the gym i hope you stay around for a long time!

Second; Please stop any pe for 2-3weeks
        and then read anything on this site..
        then you would be ready for some good gains

Comment

Welcome Medium_size_Al.

Be sure to listen to your body & avoid sharp pain. PE is not like lifting at the gym where the 'no pain, no gain' attitude actually works.

I suggest you keep studying & once you heal, & you feel ready start with one of these routines:

Beginner Routines
          Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
          Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
          Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
          Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I agree with all of the above.
            Please follow their advice.

You've been investing some money in PE and I really advice you to invest in Aaron's book Exercising The Penis or take part in Big Al's Male Enhancement Coach program.
            From what you're telling it seems like you need advice and information.

Originally posted by Medium_size_Al View Post
            I do not use warm up and warm down heating because 1 day i would like to have children - heat kills sperm...
            Bad, bad, bad idea... You could always use a wet towel wrap or a rice sock, warming up you penis; sperm originates from your testes.

Good luck!
            "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
            - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
              Bad, bad, bad idea... You could always use a wet towel wrap or a rice sock, warming up you penis; sperm originates from your testes.
              Good luck!
              I agree with larry here, your warmup is critical, especially early on when you're more vulnerable to an injury.

Comment

welcome to the gym

i did that once no warmup start stretching slowly and gently, ended up leaving PE for 1 week because of pains,
                after coming back to PE again 2 weeks in, i did it once again very little heat thinking im ok now and can handle more....
                same thing sharp pains need break
                honestly i have to backup on CUSP82 here
                u been through some nasty stuff i can imagine
                let go of what u know and what u tried prior to this, and head over to JP's 90 provided by blink
                regards
                I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
                Progress tips and tricks/pics added
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

You're using way too much force if you feel any pain at all--either that or your technique is very wrong (or perhaps even both).

I recommend you keep studying, watch some videos & get things figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    It seems you don't know your body! Let's see, you got a pump and ended up at the doc's office, you brought an extender and of course exceeded what was recommended ( which probably led to no gains) and now onto to power pulls! Directions are written for a reason; some study may have been behind it! Going against directions may result in harm and no gains. Why not, and I am not smart about these things, stop whatever you are doing, go to JP's beginners program ( I know you're not a beginner but no one will tell that you're using a beginners routine that just happens to work very well), and see what happens over three months. I bet you'll be happy!

Firstly, sucking a ball into a pump was because pumps are dangerous and not to do with me knowing my body...I don't know how it happened - one minute pumping like normal - the next i was screaming like a girl AND I did follow the directions.

I exceeded the recommendation on the extender because the 'jes extender' instructions are crap - I have read instructions for a few other extender manufacturers and they say that you won't start gaining until u turn up the pressure (i have also read countless forums).

The fact is I have never felt any pain with my routine... so wheres the problem? Maybe I am overdoing it and not realizing? I followed the indicators and I seem to be healthy.

I will try JP's beginner program but I would like to continue with mine to.

I appreciate the advice but I never said I was hurting myself! jesus im not some crazy sadomasichist haha... just like to train hard. I don't think other beginners should copy my routine - that wasn't the point of the message - mainly i guess just to say that don't worry too much about the recommended pressure of the jes extender - just do whatever is comfortable and also DONT USE PUMPS!
                    Last edited by Medium_size_Al; 09-05-2010, 10:03 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                      I agree with larry here, your warmup is critical, especially early on when you're more vulnerable to an injury.
                      Ok ill start warming up... when i tried before my balls were pretty hot though - maybe keeps something cold on the balls whilst warming up?

Comment

You shouldn't warm up your balls at all.
                        If you use a rice sock (sock half filled with rice that you heat in the microwave) or a warm wrap (hot wet towel) you shouldn't even be touching your balls.
                        "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                        - Maya Angelou

Comment

I wrap the rice sock around my shaft & rest it above my shaft -- with the hope that I will also warm up the ligaments, making them more elastic & easier to stretch / deform, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X