Pre-cum, or not to pre-cum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-cum, or not to pre-cum...

Let's see... I'm unhappy with the amount of my ejaculation. I always have been. However, I pre-cum like crazy. It's ridiculous really. I don't think this is normal. My gf doesn't think its normal, but loves it. I guess that's good, but honestly I'd rather save more of it for the big shot.

So I guess my question is... Is this a case of weak pc muscles, or is this just variable between guys or what? I have a feeling the answer is gonna be a simple one. I'd love to hold on to some of that for the ending. Is it possible?

Thanks guys,
    Bob
    8-1-10 11-1-11
    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Hmm interesting question.

Comment

IMO, it's something variable but I've got no proof of this. I'm like you and have got a lot of pre-cum, which doesn't annoy me. I'm not even sure that saving it from leaking out of your penis would add to the amount of ejaculation, but if you find a way...
      My advice... Drink a lot of water, maybe take L-arginine and zinc if you want and that's it.
      By the way, if your gf loves it, maybe you shouldn't try to reduce your pre-cum and let her enjoy it!
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
        IMO, it's something variable but I've got no proof of this. I'm like you and have got a lot of pre-cum, which doesn't annoy me. I'm not even sure that saving it from leaking out of your penis would add to the amount of ejaculation, but if you find a way...
        My advice... Drink a lot of water, maybe take L-arginine and zinc if you want and that's it.
        By the way, if your gf loves it, maybe you shouldn't try to reduce your pre-cum and let her enjoy it!
        This all makes sense to me.... other than drinking a lot and maybe supplements, I suggest you just go with what you have and enjoy it!

Comment

Yeah, I guess its a bit selfish of me. I DO need to drink more water. That's probably a very limiting factor.
          8-1-10 11-1-11
          BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
          BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
          MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
          NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
          BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

While I don't have a lot of precum, all my wife has to do is suggest sex and drops magically appear. I have read numerous times that precum is a sign of eminent orgasm, but that isn't the case with me.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

That's the way I am, except it just keeps uhhhh... coming.
              8-1-10 11-1-11
              BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
              BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
              MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
              NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
              BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Precum is great stuff. Feels good, fun to play with, fun to lick up, tastes great. All wonderful from the female perspective!

Comment

im not exactly sure wtf precum is....... i dont really have a precum..? its either i cum once and its big or i cum a bunch of times just a little bit while holding it(if that made any sense) untill it finally bursts lol..

Comment

Precum is the clear liquid that oozes out of the opening of your penis when you get aroused. Some guys don't make much, some make a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      Precum is great stuff. Feels good, fun to play with, fun to lick up, tastes great. All wonderful from the female perspective!
                      That seems to be what she says. If she sees it, she attacks it like a hawk swooping down on a field mouse.
                      8-1-10 11-1-11
                      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                        Precum is the clear liquid that oozes out of the opening of your penis when you get aroused. Some guys don't make much, some make a lot.
                        uhmm nope idk. if i saw anything ever come outta me i woulda thought, disease! ive never seen anything till i cum..

Comment

Wow blahblah. That's so totally opposite of what I'm dealing with. I thought everybody at least had a little.
                          8-1-10 11-1-11
                          BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                          BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                          MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                          NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                          BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I produce quite a lot of precum. If I've maintained a high erection level for a long time and am very turned on, it sometimes shoots out like a mini ejaculation. Which is nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Man View Post
                              I produce quite a lot of precum. If I've maintained a high erection level for a long time and am very turned on, it sometimes shoots out like a mini ejaculation. Which is nice...
                              It's the same for me. And that's the best lube ever!
                              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
                              X