Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Best Way to Get Stiff erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Best Way to Get Stiff erections?

Hi, guys! Whats the best way to get a stiff erection and increased sexual desire as long term treatment and possible cure? Is it through a pump, hormones, injections, or penile exercises? I'd like to know since I get flaccid erections.

Last edited by sharak; 09-02-2010, 09:55 PM.

Kegel like a pirate.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Without pills?

Jelqing and kegels have improved my erection quality considerably.

Comment

Don't forget edging.

Comment

Originally posted by sharak View Post
          ...hormones, injections...?...
          As you've been told by others just exercise your penis and forget about these!
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
            Kegel like a pirate.
            Hi pirate... i'll do as you say. Do you have any info on how to do this exercise efficiently? Thanks, man.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
              As you've been told by others just exercise your penis and forget about these!
              hi nrmalguy.. i will try my best and utilize the exercises. Can you recommend any info on how to do the kegel right? Thanks.

Comment

It sounds like you may have a hard flaccid. You may want to try softening that flaccid up with the five G's. A;sp you can expect big erection fromthe five G's.

The link is in my signature below.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by sharak View Post
                  ...Can you recommend any info on how to do the kegel right?...
                  You've probably already read this:
                  https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/kegel
                  https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/kegel-exercises-for-men

It will help you to locate your PC muscles. There's also a routine included for the newbies. When you're used to it, you can start your own routine. I do 500 kegels a day by sets of 100 (it try to hold each 100th for 10s) separated by 30s. But there are many different others techniques. Some hold several times their kegels for 30s to 1 min (advanced), others do slow and progressive tightening lasting from 2 to 5 min and then relax the kegels...
                  Start slowly, don't overdo them, take rest days and that's it!
                  Good luck
                  Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

As pirate & kingpole said...

Five G's (supplements) & kegels can really be effective for improving the hardness of your erections. Pre-PE my erections had started getting a bit soft.. I think propecia was partly to blame. Regardless, after about 5 months my erections were hard like I was 18 again.
                    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                    X