Did I just retro-ejaculated? I'm confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I just retro-ejaculated? I'm confused

After a really light workout routine today, I did some edging.

During the edging session, I went near PONR few times and did the start/stop thing.

Near the end, I guess I pushed a little bit too far and really felt I have to ejaculate; I can feel the stuff gathering at the base and filling up the shaft. When it's about to erupt, I did a REALLY hard kegel for like 5 seconds(I had to put all my strength into it to hold the kegel, I was even shaking) And then I felt like I have an orgasm, but nothing came out. Also had this feeling that the load went down and had this strange(but not uncomfortable) feeling at the base of my penis for about 5-10 seconds. I didn't ejaculate, but my erection just slowly went away and I wasn't be able to get an erection again (Actually I can get an erection at about EQ 6, but i had to wank it really hard).

So is this a retro-ejaculate? I am kind of confused.

Thank you guys in advance
    AP90 member.

Sounds like a retro, not to worry man keep practising.

Comment

Haha, thanks Pegsus. Btw, is retro bad?
      AP90 member.

Comment

I am a little bit worried on the following info from wiki.

"Retrograde ejaculation is sometimes referred to as a "dry orgasm." Retrograde ejaculation is not life threatening but is one cause of male infertility. Men often notice during masturbation that they do have an orgasm but there is no semen production.[1] Another underlying cause for this phenomenon may be ejaculatory duct obstruction." - wiki

It says it may cause infertility. That sounds bad
        AP90 member.

Comment

This sounds awesome, and I've had a vasectomy so I'm in the clear!
          8-1-10 11-1-11
          BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
          BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
          MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
          NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
          BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Wiki will catch up to the knowledge found here one day, in the mean time relax. Having retro or partial ejaculations is part of the process of attaining do and mmo.

Comment

Retro ejaculations are NOT the same thing as dry orgasms. With a retro, you ejaculate but it gets pushed back into your bladder since it cannot get out through your penis. Doing this occasionally is not bad. I believe that it is only associated with infertility when a man cannot ejaculate normally during sex (as in if you are trying to conceive a child but every time you cum, the semen goes into your bladder). Occasional retros are not a problem since you ejaculate normally when you want to.

With dry orgasms, you do not ejaculate -- you feel the sensations of orgasm, but no semen is released. These are great and again, have no implications for fertility. If you are interested in dry orgasms, check out this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ry-orgasm.html

Also check out the MMO/DO group under "Groups" at the top of the page.

Comment

Oh, and to decode the acronyms:

D0 = dry orgasm
                MMO = male multiple orgasms

Comment

That group is just one more thing I want to venture into as I get more accustomed to PE. I see so many interesting things here that it is hard to take things slowly. I think I need to make a list. I swear with every new post I say to myself, oooo... I want to do that.
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Thank you everyone. I am just worried I won't be able to ejaculate normally (even if i want to) if I keep running into retro-ejaculation during edging.

btw, as MMO, you can still ejaculate anytime if you want to right?
                    AP90 member.

Comment

I certainly can.

Comment

Yes, guys who can DO/MMO can cum normally any time they want to -- they just have other tricks that they can do too!
                        It is all about control, and learning your body's responses. Guys just starting out often have a few retros and partial ejaculations as they work to learn how it all works. Perfectly normal, nothing to worry about.

Comment

Dang, Pegasus, we are posting on top of each other today!

Comment

I notice ,you are certainly inclined to give the longer more complete answer. Power to you.

Comment

I just type fast so it's easy for me to write a lot (my parents made me take a typing class in high school).

Comment

Working...
                              X