Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLface
    replied
    me as well, i only get sore if i masturbate more then once in a day or after a PE workout. I believe its a sign of over training, try to cut back on your masturbation and the soreness should stop.

Leave a comment:

• LOLface
    replied
    me as well, i only get sore if i masturbate more then once in a day or after a PE workout. I believe its a sign of over training, try to cut back on your masturbation and the soreness should stop.

Leave a comment:

• Bandit
    replied
    Happens to me too, especially if I have sex a few times in a day. Abstaining for a few days, then screwing around 4 times, made me real sore. Not sure why it happens, but I'd say it's normal. Hasn't caused any problems other than discomfort anyway.

Leave a comment:

• myketasin
    replied
    well sometimes it get sores when excessive times and too much force...i guess that can happens to everyone if that's the case

Leave a comment:

• Nine
    replied
    Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
    Where does it get sore? If you can tell, that might be a clue.
    It sounds to me like you are masturbating too long, probably clenching your PC muscles (kegeling) too much while you do it. Just like overusing muscles in sports -- if you run a really hard workout, then sit down for a couple of hours, then get up and try to do it again, your leg muscles will be sore and protest. I expect that your penis is having a similar problem.
    Have you tries some quick, short masturbation sessions?
    At the base of it, and I think your right because it doesn't get sore when I do it for a short time.

Leave a comment:

• Batwoman
    replied
    Where does it get sore? If you can tell, that might be a clue.
    It sounds to me like you are masturbating too long, probably clenching your PC muscles (kegeling) too much while you do it. Just like overusing muscles in sports -- if you run a really hard workout, then sit down for a couple of hours, then get up and try to do it again, your leg muscles will be sore and protest. I expect that your penis is having a similar problem.
    Have you tries some quick, short masturbation sessions?

Leave a comment:

• Nine
    replied
    Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
    What's your routine and did you get this soreness before you did PE, or only after?
    I follow the beginners plan under Guides, 10 min warm up, 6 min stretch, 10 min jelq then warm down every other day, 50 kegles everyother day and edgeing/masterbate when I don't do jelq. Also, I had the soreness before I even started to do jelqs and kegles.

Leave a comment:

• sEctor-D
    replied
    Too much kegel, too much jelqs, excessive or vigorous masturbation, insufficient rest, over-raging EQ.. ?

Leave a comment:

• blink2000
    replied
    What's your routine and did you get this soreness before you did PE, or only after?

Leave a comment:

• Nine
    started a topic Sore Penis after Ejaculation

Sore Penis after Ejaculation

Hey guys, for a long time I had this problem. Where my penis would be sore when I get erected again after a couple of hours after I ejaculate. The soreness eventually disappears. Its never sore after I jeql. Could it be that I just masturbate for too long (I usually do it for 30 min+)? I looked on the internet and found a lot of people with the same problem.
    Last edited by Nine; 09-01-2010, 05:29 PM.
Working...
X