Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I really too small? Should I start PE now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I really too small? Should I start PE now??

my measurement is
    BPEL:5.5

EG:4.7

I am 18yrs old now, some said my dick is still growing...PE may interfere the natural growth of it...

so I am just a bit confused now, should I start now?

one more extra question, I know most of the ppl here are man, but I still wanna ask is my.... still too small for woman? I know I am below average, so actually this make me down always. I have no sex exp. so I don't really know things about the technique, but in terms of size, is it really not good?

Thanks for answering me=]

Hi there,

You're good! Don't worry about your size, that's plenty of penis for a woman to enjoy.
    I don't think I've heard that PE will interfere with your natural growth at this point.
    PE feels good though, and is healthy for you- if you've been lurking around here since March kinda seems like you want to try it, why not?

Comment

yea...I have been kept looking to u guys post, it seems that everyone is really having improvement.
      actually I am an Asian, compare to those 6", 7" american man here....sigh

just wanna ask PE works on everyone right?
      I know it is a long battle, but would it be harder for Asian to do PE and have improvement?

Comment

You can search for some of the posts by asians here, I believe one is called "hope for the asians," maybe that will help you in your investigation. I don't believe PE discriminates based on race... so no, it is not harder for asians.

Comment

thx bro, that really helps..
          actually I have done ton of the research already, but still haven't started yet.

attitude is the main point, right?=]

Comment

Is your dick asian too? I don't think it has anything to do with anything. You can start pe, preferably slowly with a routine like JP' beginners routine, take your time so you don't injure anything, and you'll be fine whether your asian or not!(LOL)
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Glad to help. You said you don't have much sex experience- sex is about emotional intimacy and trust and two people opening up to each other and loving each other and sharing their bodies and hearts and minds with each other. It's great to exercise the penis, and to try to help it grow, but when the time comes to pursue romance or go into the bedroom, we try to leave thoughts about size behind...
              Good luck with everything.

Comment

thats the point, sex is built up on trust and love. thats y I am so shock that girls in my college can be this openmined, they sleep with man after the party, this is my second year in Arizona, I can't imagine how can they do that.....
                I want to start PE is because I was once teased by a group of Ameicans( though I am seeking help from American, or others now:P ), may be this is not a good reason to start PE, but I really hate how they tease on me.....

but it is really good to see ppl here are so nice=]
                thanks!

Comment

still too small for woman?
                  There's a lot more to a guy than a penis. But you're in the right place to turn at least one of your potential 'weaknesses' into a strength. If nothing else it will give you a confidence boost, and that confidence is really what women are often looking for.

so I am just a bit confused now, should I start now?
                  I would say go ahead & start PE. You're 18, so you're old enough.

I was once teased by a group of Ameicans( though I am seeking help from American, or others now:P ), may be this is not a good reason to start PE, but I really hate how they tease on me.....
                  Maybe you now have the motivation required to stick with PE long term. PE is a multi-year commitment & it takes time. But the gains are real & they can be permanent if you invest the time required. You've very young, so you've got the rest of your life ahead of you. Spend a few years doing PE and perhaps that will help with your previous anxieties... wouldn't you love to prove some people completely wrong about you/Asians?

You can get started with one of these routines:

Beginner Routines
                  Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
                  Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
                  Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
                  Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

You can also go to "My Favorite Penis Enlargement Links" (below) to see some of my favorite links on this forum.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'd just like to say that all American's aren't dickheads like the one's who teased you. Unfortunately, a lot are. You are in the right place. Welcome.
                    Bob
                    8-1-10 11-1-11
                    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Of course it is still growing. Ignore ignorance, people who tease often have low self esteem themselves. Find a goal, see it, make it happen!
                      Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                      Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                      Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

Maybe you wouldn't have found this site if you hadn't been teased.
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'd say start now. wish i'd have known about this 15years ago!

My rec: JP Beginner Routine - Awesome place to start!
                          7/20/2010 bpel 6.5 eg 5.0
                          1/10/2011 bpel 7.3 eg 5.3

Comment

If you think you are still growing, make sure you are getting enough zink.
                            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

what is zink?
                              only a 0.1 inch improvement will make my day!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X