Always Turtling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Turtling

Hello everyone. I am new to the penis improvement community. I will be starting JP's 90 tonight, my first time exercising. I have spent a few days reading and researching (you can imagine for someone with about a 4" hard one this all seems a bit too good to be true). One question I do have seems to be unanswered, howver. Perhaps I'm an unfortunately unique case, but I figured I would ask.

My penis is in the state you seem to call "turtling" almost 24x7. My flaccid penis has always been small (I would guess about 2-3") but I put on a lot of weight very rapidly about 2 years ago (going from 200lbs to about 300 over the course of 8 months. I am now down to about 270) and since then my penis hasn't quite been the same. If I stretch it oout and leave it be, it acts as it used to for a while but otherwise it's "shriveled" down to maybe 1", folded onto itself like very uncomfortably. And if I do an intense cardio session, it turtles so severely it hurts a bit.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to combat this? Am I the only one this happens to?

Welcome! Here is an interesting read about turtling Turtling: What It Is, and How to Avoid It

After a cardio exercise its common for turtling to happen. There are some things that help with flacid like:

JAI Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ers-101-a.html

Comment

Turtleing is a result of to much anxiety. And weght gain can also be attributed to this as well.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I have the same problem. You're NOT alone. I'm almost done with my first month of JPs program and it helped a little bit. Also, someone recommended using a What-A-Grip, a synthetic rubber tube used for the handles of tennis racquets (I read it on one of the forums here) and Blink2000 recommended this:

"There's a VAC ADS you can get on ebay for just 10 bucks. It can prevent turtling without cutting off too much circulation & you could wear it while you're out & about.

Cheap ADS:
        Stealth ADS ESL40

A few guys on another forum told me its cheap, but good--

An ADS is something gentle you can add that might enhance your workout results. Just start out with a low amount of usage, like an hour a day, whatever. Don't use too much force at first.

Another ADS option is to make a captains wench or muzzle hanger, then use a rubber-band or something like that, then tie a belt around your leg.

I link to Captn's Wench & Muzzle hanger from hanging 101 in my signature. In terms of comfort though, a VAC ads is probably the best."

Good luck!
        STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

I agree with all the posts above this.

I'll add one thing--you can do warmups periodically to get your flaccid to come out. (.e.g 20 minutes with a rice sock, or 5 minutes if that's all you can spare).

I believe the extra warmups have helped speed up my flaccid gains. My natural state is to turtle (I'm a grower, not a shower). However, now I'll wake up in the morning (when I don't have morning wood) or just check randomly, and my penis will be hanging long & flaccid -- PE did that for me. That never, ever, ever happened pre-PE. Aside from the obvious erect length & girth I've gained, the flaccid gains are quite motivating.

Stick with PE long term & eventually you'll get a good flaccid hang.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Iagree Blink.

i have just started to se some flaccid gains for first time in my jorney - and what a motivation booster! i dont understand people how are saying:" i just gain in flaccid size not erect, what should i do?" NOTHING man .. enjoy that you are on the rigth track, and go to the gym and show off

Comment

Exactly man.

Just let your newly improved flaccid penis hang proud while others hide in shame behind their towels!

Comment

Kingpole, you say turtleing is a result off anexiety? is this proven or is it just a theory you have? i am to a grower not a shower, but would like to be both offcourse so i work out alot and play soccer on a team, so therefore i often shower with other guys and offcourse you look around to see how another guys penis looks like and compare and stuff and i feel that nearly everyone has a bigger flaccid penis than me and i need to pull it and kind of "play" a bit with it so it can get a bit bigger, but when i dont touch it, it turtles up again.. so maybe you are right, that anexiety is the reason? because im anexcious about showing my penis and therefore the turtleing?
                sorry if im using this post to get answears, just didnt want to start a new thread..

hairyboy: just keep on training and loosing weight, it probably takes time for your body/penis to get use to you loosing weight maybe?
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Thats how a PE'er are roling ...

I also drink 2liters of greentea with honey, citron juice and about 10-20g of AAK (l-arginine) a day this helps also..
                  i freeze it down and then drink it as icetea .. Mums ..

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                    I agree with all the posts above this.

I'll add one thing--you can do warmups periodically to get your flaccid to come out. (.e.g 20 minutes with a rice sock, or 5 minutes if that's all you can spare).

I believe the extra warmups have helped speed up my flaccid gains. My natural state is to turtle (I'm a grower, not a shower). However, now I'll wake up in the morning (when I don't have morning wood) or just check randomly, and my penis will be hanging long & flaccid -- PE did that for me. That never, ever, ever happened pre-PE. Aside from the obvious erect length & girth I've gained, the flaccid gains are quite motivating.

Stick with PE long term & eventually you'll get a good flaccid hang.
                    I've noticed that too.

Anxiety? I don't think anxiety is the only culprit, but maybe in conjunction with other health issues (diet, sleep patterns, stress, etc). Wearing briefs or a jock strap for an extended period of time causes major shrinkage for me...but almost a month into PE (and wearing What-A-Grip) I've started to see a difference. My flaccid is definitely starting to "hang" rather than just sticking straight out.

Flaccid gains are very motivating.
                    STATS:
                    Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                    BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
                      I've noticed that too.

Anxiety? I don't think anxiety is the only culprit, but maybe in conjunction with other health issues (diet, sleep patterns, stress, etc). Wearing briefs or a jock strap for an extended period of time causes major shrinkage for me...but almost a month into PE (and wearing What-A-Grip) I've started to see a difference. My flaccid is definitely starting to "hang" rather than just sticking straight out.

Flaccid gains are very motivating.
                      I don't think it's anxiety or health.

I always turtled naturally, and most of my life, I've been in exceptional health (I was a division 1 athelete).

Anxiety? I doubt it. I was a confident person (for many reasons), but it was never based on penis size. My penis turtled naturally. Simple as that.

It turtled if I was in a locker room with 50 guys or alone at home, or even in the shower. It had nothing to do with anything emotional, or health related. Part of this may be that my penis exited straight out of my body at 9 Oclock. Who knows, maybe I have some hidden potential. Even if I don't, it doesn't matter, I'm sticking with this until my flaccid is fat and long...

I've already gained 1"+ in flaccid length from PE. Pre-PE I turtled to 3" or less when flaccid. When I lost my gains, things returned to that state as well. Its only during the last 3 months or so (since I've re-started PEing) that I've regained some flaccid length.

I actually didn't notice I had lost my flaccid gains until I was completely turtling again (shortly before my return to PE). It was then that I checked with a ruler & realized I had lost erect length too... I'll have it all back & more soon enough.
                      Last edited by blink2000; 08-31-2010, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by indianajones View Post
                        Kingpole, you say turtleing is a result off anexiety? is this proven or is it just a theory you have? i am to a grower not a shower, but would like to be both offcourse so i work out alot and play soccer on a team, so therefore i often shower with other guys and offcourse you look around to see how another guys penis looks like and compare and stuff and i feel that nearly everyone has a bigger flaccid penis than me and i need to pull it and kind of "play" a bit with it so it can get a bit bigger, but when i dont touch it, it turtles up again.. so maybe you are right, that anexiety is the reason? because im anexcious about showing my penis and
                        therefore the turtleing?
                        Kingpole is probably referring to a specific case, not a general rule.

My mistake for not noticing; I was responding partly to a misquote & partly to other posts.

What do you think of my explanation above? That some people are growers & some are showers naturally?

This never happened to me, but a lot of guys tell stories of how their gym teacher explained growers vs showers, and that most guys are about the same size when erect. There are some guys that hardly grow at all when erect (I know of 1 guy with a 7" flaccid that's only 7.5" erect), and other guys that double in size (or maybe even more).

Comment

blink i know what you mean.. i am too a athlete on a high level and have good self esteem (but as i said, not in the shower :P) i too have always turtled, everywhere, as you say.. maybe we have the same sort of penis haha! but everyone wants to be a shower and a offcourse grower.. i believe i tripple or even more from flaccid state to erect state! but still, i want that big hanging flaccid penis

justwannabebig: were do you buy what a grip? and how often do you use it? and ive bought the l-arginine pills, but im not sure about them yet, been using them for about a month, haven't seen any difference and im taking 1-2 a day.. so you actually make your tea the day before and then freeze it and drink it the next day?
                          "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

This might help for What-A-Grip:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...at-grip-3.html

I have some details on What-A-Grip in my progress log too: more on what-a-grip

Comment

Working...
                            X