Needing some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing some advice

Alright guys, i seem to go into phases on this thing. like ill get pumped to get a bigger man hood, but i lose the motivation somewhere. I been Trying to do this for a while like six months. I think i measure to much lol. i have Good penis health. i try making a routine. but i dont no whether to do 1 on 1 off. 2 on 1 off and so on. My routine is wake up, hot shower, i wait ten mins before i start v j's i do 50, than i basically do a compressor without compressing, just squeeze the base not to tight but enough to stop blood flow for about thirty seconds, and i do that in a pattern like that three times. i get out dry myself, than i do a clamping session. i clamp on for ten mins no more, rest for two, and do that three times. now ill do that one day and say ill take a break. i have good PI's after, no Neg ones. but than after that ill blow a load. i dont mean to just some girl has to get me in the mood and wants me....ya . and i've noticed i get no gains after that. i have no idea where im going with this. but anyone have a suggestion or advice i could really use? should i change my number so that girl dont get me like that? cuz i read the forum on masturbation and i really dont wanna do it lol. i just cant stop when im in the mood
    Starting 2/16/2010
    Current NBPEL: 7.1" Girth below glans 5.0", MSEG 4.75"(+25), BEG:5.75"(+25")
    Short term goal NBPEL 7-7.5'', EG 5.5
    Long term EG 6''

Nothing wrong with masturbation/sex, it does not hinder gains. Your routine sounds like a pretty safe one.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Dedication is something YOU have to provide, there are tons of routines and exercises here that can help you if you take the initiative. The best motivation I've found is to participate here, starting a log is helpful aswell.
      A 2 on 1 off schedule normally works, but its up to you to keep on track brother...........

Comment

alright thanks guys, but kingpole i've noticed if i do i make no gains. and i've actually lost girth. i was at 5.2 in july and august. and i hit that masturbate phase and it seem to have killed my gains even tho i was doing this same routine. i just did it once a week tho. not sure to blame the bation lol but i am gonna stop or try to get once a week only. i did it excessively. just went thro a break up haha kinda depressed. but im gonna try to build myself up and do this right
        Starting 2/16/2010
        Current NBPEL: 7.1" Girth below glans 5.0", MSEG 4.75"(+25), BEG:5.75"(+25")
        Short term goal NBPEL 7-7.5'', EG 5.5
        Long term EG 6''

Comment

Working...
        X