2 months in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months in....

hey guys, Ive doing PE for about 2 months now. I have been doing this very consistently on a 2 and 1 schedule. My routine since the beginning was 10 minute warm up, jp stretches for 5-10 minites, and then followed by 10 minutes of wet jelqing. After a month, I moved up my jelqing to 15 minutes. My PIs are good and my EQ has greatly improved, but the one question I ask is " should i change my routine?" I asked this since I have not gained too much in this time period. I know that I haven't been in the game long, but I want to know if i should be moving to a new routine? I plan on changing this routine my third month in, but if you guys think I should change my routine now, let me know. Thanks in advance.
    started 6/24/10
    nbpel- 5.75
    eg- 4.8
    now 8/16/10
    nbpel-5.85
    eg-5.1

Goal: 8x6-------wont stop till i get there

" I have not gained too much in this time period"
    How much have you gained?
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

" I have not gained too much in this time period"
      How much have you gained?

"Only 2 inches "

AP90 member.

Comment

You can progress your routine slowly as you go based on your PI's or body clue's. (Moving this thread to the beginners forum).

Comment

blink- I have gained .10-.15 in el and .25-.30 in eg.

waylander- Since my PIs are good, is this a sign to go more intense?
          started 6/24/10
          nbpel- 5.75
          eg- 4.8
          now 8/16/10
          nbpel-5.85
          eg-5.1

Comment

Check out the PI article, it explains how to "put the PI's to use".

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Comment

thnx waylander. Time for a little increase of intesity. Do you think i should finish 3 months of PE before i start hanging?
              started 6/24/10
              nbpel- 5.75
              eg- 4.8
              now 8/16/10
              nbpel-5.85
              eg-5.1

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Quikhands View Post
                thnx waylander. Time for a little increase of intesity. Do you think i should finish 3 months of PE before i start hanging?
                Without a doubt man, I think you should stick to a manual routine as long as you can make gains. Get your conditioning behind you before thinking about hanging.

Comment

thnx once again man. I'm going for the prestigious 8x6, so I'll do what I can to reach my goal.
                  started 6/24/10
                  nbpel- 5.75
                  eg- 4.8
                  now 8/16/10
                  nbpel-5.85
                  eg-5.1

Comment

blink- I have gained .10-.15 in el and .25-.30 in eg.
                    You gained a HUGE amount of girth... I would say gaining girth faster than that is almost impossible. I don't think more intensity with your current routine will necessarily speed up your girth gains; you're gaining at a very fast rate on that measure.

You have not gained as much in erect length; this suggests you're doing high erection level jelqs. If you want to gain more length, shift to lower erection level jelqs (less than 85% erection level, more than 60%). This should even things out more so you'll gain more balanced numbers of length and girth.

Overall, you're making excellent progress. Your level of intensity has been good since you're gaining & you're not injured. You mentioned changing your routine; I wonder what you want to do/how you want to change it?

Comment

thnx blink. Yeah i guess Ive been jelqing with a higher erection. I'll try to jelq at a lower erection and sees what happens. I don't want to gain so much girth because I've heard "length first, girth second" but i was thinking about starting to do some hanging when I hit my 3 month mark. Any advice on that?
                      started 6/24/10
                      nbpel- 5.75
                      eg- 4.8
                      now 8/16/10
                      nbpel-5.85
                      eg-5.1

Comment

thnx blink. Yeah i guess Ive been jelqing with a higher erection. I'll try to jelq at a lower erection and sees what happens. I don't want to gain so much girth because I've heard "length first, girth second" but i was thinking about starting to do some hanging when I hit my 3 month mark. Any advice on that?
                        Varying, but Reconcilable Views on Length vs Girth
                        It's possible your girth gains will help your growth in general, especially since your routine is still in the light to moderate range. Big Al has mentioned that with some guys, girth gains stimulated length gains.

"Length first, girth second" is based on feedback from veterans who said they couldn't gain length once they reached massive girth proportions. A fair number of veterans say they gain just fine working on girth & length at the same time.

Personally, I have gained some girth just from my length work (about .25"). I plan to do length first, girth second "just in case". Part of my reasoning is that it appears guys with normal or skinny girth seem to gain length a lot faster--at least based on things I have read.

Hanging Success:
                        Be very consistent, do it daily & whether you're doing one set or several sets, you'll gain. Just reach fatigue daily & base things on how you feel, more than the actual weight. Split sets help a lot too (do a 2nd set each day, 12 hours or so away from the time you did your earlier sets). Most of my thoughts are in hanging 101. Like you, I'm also still trying to learn. My ideas are not set in stone; a lot of them are just based on the ideas of others. So far, Bib's theories are working for me, so I'm going to try & do things his way. This way I can give better feedback to others.

Some of Bib's ideas contradict some PE concepts we are taught. However, there is a way to reconcile that; since most of the 'other way's we are taught involve PE methods (devices/manual excercise, etc) which are different from hanging.

When to Start Hanging:
                        I'm one of those guys who started hanging right after my newbie routine. I knew this went against the advice of what most people were telling me so I was very cautious. Other than one very minor bruise I have luckily never been injured. So far I have been pretty cautious & I have done my best to take an extremely educated approach to PE.

Importance of Study
                        It appears to me that most of the guys who make extremely big gains (2.5"+ length, 2"+ girth) are also usually the same guys who study PE the most in depth. Normally these guys are experts in the type of PE they are doing, at least from a practical standpoint (how to reach fatigue, how hard to push, how to know when you're close to an injury & give yourself a break, how to break through a plateau, etc). Normally the kind of guy that makes extraordinary gains, is also the guy who makes an equally extraordinary long term commitment.

Safety of Hanging
                        With hanging, the more you know before you start, the safer you'll be. I think hanging is relatively safe if you study in depth & you exercise caution, and remember you're doing something pretty unnatural; you're hanging weight from your penis. You have to monitor yourself carefully & increase weight slowly. If you start to feel sharp pain, react quickly & reduce the weight. Also remember, hanging is a never ending learning curve. As you increase weight slowly in small increments reaching 5lbs, 10lbs, 20lbs, etc etc.. You'll see that sometimes just a 1/2lb increase or a 1lb increase will require a change in your wrap or hanger settings. As you progress you'll have to continually improve and refine your technique. This takes time & patience.

How Do I Know I'm Doing It Right?
                        Finally--focus on reaching fatigue, not on the weight. Of course we track the weight, and we use that as a type of baseline; however, the most important guidance you'll ever get comes from your own body. If you're growing, you're doing it right. If you're not growing, you're doing it wrong. This is the ultimate test (is your penis getting bigger) that lets you know whether your methodology, technique, whatever is being used correctly. If we get a serious injury that's our guidance from our penis, that we have crossed the line. Sharp pain is the signal that you're getting close to that line (or if you're unlucky or not cautious, you may have crossed it already).
                        Last edited by blink2000; 08-27-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Great Girth gain! Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Comment

hey thnx Gus So starting yestersay since apparently I think I'm undertraining, I have started a 3 day on 1 day off schedule. Same routine as before except with lower erection jelqing. In a couple months, if i do not se any results I am probably gonna start hanging. Do any of you guys know if it is good to hang and jelq? thnx
                            started 6/24/10
                            nbpel- 5.75
                            eg- 4.8
                            now 8/16/10
                            nbpel-5.85
                            eg-5.1

Comment

hey thnx Gus So starting yestersay since apparently I think I'm undertraining, I have started a 3 day on 1 day off schedule. Same routine as before except with lower erection jelqing. In a couple months, if i do not se any results I am probably gonna start hanging. Do any of you guys know if it is good to hang and jelq? thnx
                              I definitely don't think that Hanging and Jelqing are mutually exclusive, but you just want to get a good routine down, so as to not overtrain!

Comment

Working...
                              X