I finally decided to attempt PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally decided to attempt PE

Hello everyone, I've been reading a lot of threads and can't help but notice that no one really has any good before and after picture proof, which can turn off a lot of paranoid people.

Well I would like to do this, I'm planning on starting once I fully recover from my recent circumcision (3 days ago).
    The day before I start I will take pictures of my measurements with a piece of paper beside me saying "xps@pegym.com", followed by a log of the exercises I do everyday. Probably posting a new picture (still with the paper proof) of any minor gains every month.

Is there a section that would be good for this on this forum? Or should I just make a free blog and post the link in my sig??

But yea, like I said it's going to take some time to recover before I start this. Also I was planning on just doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine, any objections, recommendations?

Oh and while I was reading JP's guide I came across words like "kegel", I have no idea what that is, is there a thread that explains all the terminology? (Not the abbreviation one, I already found it)

Please reply with any suggestions or advice, Thanks!

Originally posted by xps View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been reading a lot of threads and can't help but notice that no one really has any good before and after picture proof, which can turn off a lot of paranoid people.

Well I would like to do this, I'm planning on starting once I fully recover from my recent circumcision (3 days ago).
    The day before I start I will take pictures of my measurements with a piece of paper beside me saying "xps@pegym.com", followed by a log of the exercises I do everyday. Probably posting a new picture (still with the paper proof) of any minor gains every month.

Is there a section that would be good for this on this forum? Or should I just make a free blog and post the link in my sig??
    Welcome to PEGym

Either method is fine- you can also create a thread in the Progress Forum or create a new group.

But yea, like I said it's going to take some time to recover before I start this. Also I was planning on just doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine, any objections, recommendations?
    That's an excellent place to start We also recommend reading this before starting: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/announcement-start-here-rules-best-posts-beginner-101-much-more.html

Oh and while I was reading JP's guide I came across words like "kegel", I have no idea what that is, is there a thread that explains all the terminology? (Not the abbreviation one, I already found it)

Please reply with any suggestions or advice, Thanks!
    This page gives clear written and video descriptions of many exercises.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Welcome to the gym and good luck!
      My log
      Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
      Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
      Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

Thank you Big AL!
        I'll read those 2 links you gave me.
        Also I believe I'm going just make a blog because I look at the posts in the progress forum and I use interest in it because there's 60 pages on each persons of other member's just commenting.
        Atleast on a blog people can comment but it wont take away from my information, you know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
        X