I hear stretching is great for length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear stretching is great for length

I've read around for length routines and 9 times out of 10 stretching seems to be a popular and quicker way to gain length. Anyone seen a a good change in erect length through stretching? Thankyou.

Stretching is essential to length gains, but girth exercises that don't directly stretch the penis lengthwise will still aid in length gains if the tunica is stressed enough. I did some form of stretching from Day 1 and added about 2 inches in length in 3 months. Did light to moderate stretching the first 4 weeks, then more intense advanced stretching work afterwards.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

2 inches in 3 months, I've never heard of results that fast! I'm a bit skeptical Big Al! Sorry but I'm new to this forum but not P.E. so I don't quite believe you there. Be realistic here.

Comment

Originally posted by Train-2-Gain View Post
        2 inches in 3 months, I've never heard of results that fast! I'm a bit skeptical Big Al! Sorry but I'm new to this forum but not P.E. so I don't quite believe you there. Be realistic here.
        I've read your other posts, so I'm sure that anything I say will go right over your head. What you believe is up to you.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I gaine about 2" in about 5 months time, so although rare it can be done.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ive had no gains in girth or length since ive start =( almost feel like giving up
            Started May 2008
            6.3" NBP Length x 4.5" Girth

Goal
            7.5" NBP Length x 5.5" Girth

Comment

Originally posted by iluvpussy View Post
              ive had no gains in girth or length since ive start =( almost feel like giving up
              Might just be your techniques or something... try doing things a little different or stating exactly what your doing or even video so we can give you advice.
              Last edited by SWEETYV22; 07-10-2008, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvpussy View Post
                Hey iluvpussy, just post your routine here , maybe someone will tell you what you must change to start seeing results .
                Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears

Comment

Working...
                X