rice sock? where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rice sock? where to buy?

Like the post title says. Where can I purchase a rice sock? Health or exercise store?

You just take a tube sock and tie it off full or rice, no need to buy anything pricey. I use a corn bag right now but when I move out I'm going to make one of these.

Comment

if its full how do you get iot around your penis? I take it you dont make it tight but rather leave it loose so you can mold it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
        if its full how do you get iot around your penis? I take it you dont make it tight but rather leave it loose so you can mold it?
        Ya, don't fill it FULL. Leave some space. I usually put in 2 cups of rice. You really don't need that much rice, and excessive rice can make it harder to warp around your penis
        AP90 member.

Comment

Can I just use a regular sock??or a warm towel??

Comment

The rice retains heat & helps warm up your tissues.

I have tried many other options & heating solutions, but nothing else worked as well as rice socks.

For me, the rice sock produces a perfect temperature to get me warmed up properly.

Nothing works as well--the shower, other heating devices, whatever... other people might feel differently, that's just my experience.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Ok, I am using a regular sock, Its also good, not like rice sock but it helps....I know that it helps in good way because I never feel pain after PE and I have good indicators that I am on right way , but I read a lot on this forum and I remember something about this sock so I needed to ask...)

Comment

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                Like the post title says. Where can I purchase a rice sock? Health or exercise store?
                I tried but you can't buy them in my experience.

Just take 2x tube socks & put maybe 2x cups of rice (or 1.5 cups of rice) in them. Then just sew the top shut.

I used long-grain white rice.

Comment

I used brown rice. I wanted to be healthier.
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

i put the evo oil mixture just a couple a drops of each oil... lavender, clary sage , lemongrass , rosemary into my rice sock every once in a while. I believe it helps in preventing injury and really helps to loosen everything up before a good session,

Comment

Hi,
                      Am new to this forum and 50yrs old. I have a an active workout routine (3 - 4 days), am strong and healthy. How old should you be if starting PE gym? I have never done or started on a PE workout routine before and was currious if there are any others in same age group with some background and/or good results?

Thanks

(still learning my way around web page) - sorry if this is a dupl post.

Comment

Older guys seem to gain better than younger ones.

I'm 36, but there are guys as old as 60,70, maybe more here.

I know some guys didn't start PE until 60+ years old & still made great gains, etc.

50 years old is a fine time to start.

Comment

You guys use a mircowave to heat them right??

What time do you usually put them in for? I'm going to make one today.

Comment

i do 2 minutes, but it depends on the size of your rice sock & the power of your microwave.

you'll have to experiment at first.

Comment

ok kool thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X