Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously!??

evening all,

if all that i see on this site is real, im a happy man.

eager to get going, have browsed a tad but know pretty much nothing.

beginning workout, do i implement this 90 day thing? beginning exercises

you've probably answered this question a million times and for that i apologise

ta
    goal : 7nbpel
    5.5 girth

Welcome to the gym Habitz! Yeah man, this site is absolutely real and their are many members on board who have larger/healthier penis' to prove it! Yes, the 90 day routine is a great starting point. Keep a close eye on how you're responding to the workload, if you notice any negative PI's, you might want to consider cutting down on reps and or intensity. Also, it would be wise to begin a progress log as soon as possible. The progress log is a great way for yourself and others to monitor how you're progressing and also a great reference to have as time passes to look back and see what has worked in the past and what exercises did very little for you. This is a great site, full of very helpful & knowledgeable members who would be more than happy to help you along the way. Visit the site often, read everything you can, ask questions, and take a patient & dedicated approach and you will be enjoying a larger, healthier penis like so many of us already are!!!

*diesel
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

What he said. Learn the PI's well, very important. The JP 90 is to condition you for gains in the future. If you gain during it (which you most likely will) that's a bonus, don't push it.

Welcome to your new home.

And don't forget to start your log in the progress forum. You'll be glad you did.

Comment

woahhhh this is potentially too good to be true. ok is there a basic routine laid out anywhere for me to start?

one more question, what do these bpel and bpfsl abbreviations mean there's a lot of them

much appreciated
        5.5 girth

Comment

Oh, it is real. Difficult to continue at times, but well worth it. Do not hesitate, jump in carefully. Do the JP routine and you will be ready to go in 3 months.
          My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Welcome and it is for real;just takes some dedication and work that's all!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Look at the sticky threads in this forum (Beginner's Forum)

There are 2 recommended programs to start with. I'm doin the JP 90, you'll see it at the top of the list. You'll also want to read every thread that's stickied, very informative. A must read really, spend an hour or two getting familiar.

There's a list in the beginner's material threads but here's a few -

BPEL - Bone Pressed Erect Length
              BPFSL - Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length

Comment

ok cool, so there is a preparation 90 days?? thats some serious work

i need to get my stats sorted, im around the 6.75 mark erect which i dont think is too bad but my god has it bugged me for a long time. these abbreviations?
                5.5 girth

Comment

cheers niagra, il have a look
                  5.5 girth

Comment

Check out this thread, it has a lot of the basics in it as well as links to some beginner routine's including the JP 90 day.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...much-more.html

Comment

the 'LOT' theory seems quite strange, a kegel is doing the same action as stopping your pee right? if it is i can hold the contraction for pretty long, is that a good thing?
                      5.5 girth

Comment

Yes, it means your PC muscles are pretty strong. Some of the beginner routines have a kegal exercise in them, or you can start out with a progessive kegal routine and work your way up. Just don't overdo it.

Comment

i believe my LOT is 6:00, is this a disadvantage at all? i can hold kegels for a pretty long time, if they are what i think they are (like start stop kegel but not when youre peeing)
                          5.5 girth

Comment

sorry for repeating myself i thought my post hadn't gone through, but yeah i think my LOT is 6...?

thanks
                            5.5 girth

Comment

People have been asking about LOT theory, so I posted a huge article on the subject...

What the theory is, and how to determine what your LOT is too, etc etc... I quoted Bib (the source)
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ck-theory.html

This should answer every question you've ever had about your LOT, if it doesn't post in that thread so others can benefit from the answer!
                              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                              X