How often should I edge with JP90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often should I edge with JP90?

Hi, i wanna put edging into my routine, including 100 kegels a day... so how often should i edge?
    every day in the 5 days on? or once in a week? or should this even replace masturbating for me?
    and also if i do 100 kegels every day in the 5 on days is it fine? i dont wanna overtrain myself but i really need edging+kegels+girth+length... yea i need everything i have premature ejaculation :/

You're supposed to do 25 quick kegels while you're stretching. 100 total, 25 in each of the 4 directions you stretch in. I don't know about the edging.

Comment

Well quick kegels are not what i do when i do my 100-kegels-a-day routine... when i kegel as i stretch i do weak kegels but in normally i do em hard... so theres a difference.. and edging is really for me so i need advice on that

Comment

hey welcome to the GYM!!!!!

edging can be done at the end of every session increasing the tme of it gradually if possible. It is a good thing if you can replace your masterbating with edging but some people do recommend busting your nut for thrice a week atleast. so you may try to mix it up in that fashion. Kegels should be included in your exercises within stretching as in JP routine and also extra kegels as much as you can add gradually. Kegels are a must to have prolonged edging sessions.

Best of luck for your routine.
        Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

Originally posted by frustated View Post
          hey welcome to the GYM!!!!!

edging can be done at the end of every session increasing the tme of it gradually if possible. It is a good thing if you can replace your masterbating with edging but some people do recommend busting your nut for thrice a week atleast. so you may try to mix it up in that fashion. Kegels should be included in your exercises within stretching as in JP routine and also extra kegels as much as you can add gradually. Kegels are a must to have prolonged edging sessions.

Best of luck for your routine.
          hi there and thanks,

first time i edged i did it for 20 minutes and i was edgin slowly
          the other time i was edging real strong, like masturbating but i had no time so i had to shorten it to about 9minutes, but i can edge perfectly.
          umm should i edge after the warm up or before?? thats really important for me to know... i still dont understand how often every week i should edge... because i have to do 5 sessions in a week so it means 5 times though its a lot

Comment

Here's some basic info that Kingpole put together about edging. They are a great way to end your PE routine.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/posted/...highlight=PONR

Comment

Hi AtheistsCreed,

I would start off edging once or maybe twice a week.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                Here's some basic info that Kingpole put together about edging. They are a great way to end your PE routine.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/posted/...highlight=PONR
                i cant enter the link, says i dont have permission for that...

Comment

Try this one Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Vulcan is correct, 2-3 times a week would be beneficial.

Comment

This thread has some discussion about the topic: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-101-a.html

Comment

thanks Waylander, i appreciate your help!
                      My routine will be every 5 days to do JP90+ 100 kegels , and in between ill add three edging sessions, maybe on first routine day, third routine day, and fifth routine day.. and 2 days to rest... is this overtraining? and also, how lnog should my edging be? 20 minutes? 10 minutes?

Comment

If your just starting out its suggested to do either a 1 on, 1 off, or 2 on 1 off schedule for your PE routine(in the routine instructions). Be careful about doing to much to quick! You can cause injury or hamper gains.

Read the edging links I posted, kingpole has the time amounts etc that he recommends. Mine average around 20 minutes, but should be longer.
                        Last edited by Waylander; 08-09-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

thanks, i think i should adjust the routine and reduce kegels to +50 everyday, edging 20 minutes... also should edging be after the warm up or before it?

Comment

Well AtheistsCreed, Its NOT cool that you've tried sneaking back in here from your banning(saar331). UNDER AGE memberships are not allowed and you know this! Banned.....again.

Comment

Working...
                            X