Started to slant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started to slant

After 3 weeks of exercise, my penis has started to slant to the left!!!! My routine has only been 100 reps of jelq with two days of rest in between my workouts.

Has anyone experienced this before?

First of all People have reported changing the angle of their erection, though not without it being on purpose. I myself have been trying to correct my downward curve, and the angle of the has been reduced by a significant factor, but it far from where I would like it to be. So my tip to your is to continue to jelq with your curve, that is if your natural erection goes straight out; jelq straight out. If it curves upwards; jelq upwards, etc.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Well, it is the PE which has caused my penis to slant to the left. I did not have this problem before.

Comment

In my experience, PE made my penis straighter.

1-Are you doing the same number of reps with each hand?
        2-Are you doing the same amount of overhand OK grips as underhand OK grips?
        3-Are you use the identical amount of force with each hand?
        4-When you do manual stretches are you using identical force when you pull at angles other than straight ahead
        (e.g. if you pull to the left for 10 minutes, do you use the same amount of force when you pull right 10 minutes)

Ok, I just checked your post again, Ignore #4 since you're only doing jelqs.

If the answer to any of these questions is "no" then you have a hint at the cause of your growing slant. Once again, I suggest you take a very hard look at your technique. This could very well be the cause.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Do you mean like your dick is ''pointing'' more to the left or has ''tilted'' to the left? By which i mean the eye hole at the end of your dick has ''tilted'' from vertical 'I' to '/' angle?My dick tilts a bit to the left, and i'm sure when someone raised the issue here, somebody provided a link to an external article that said most dicks will tilt slightly, and it is always to the left.

Comment

Can you link to the post with the article? I'm interested in this...

Comment

Hmm its been a while mate, i found a couple of threads on tilted dicks with the search function, but i can't find the external article. I'm sure it was a female doctor talking about how a dick will only tilt to the left, can't remember her reasons though. Of course pointing or hanging to the left or right is slightly different. Mine tilts quite a bit to the left sometimes when flaccid, but its not a major issue or anything.

Comment

The thing is that my technique is quite good (I can't tell for sure but that is what I feel at least)

My dick is actually pointing to the left (not just tilting) So when I pee it points to about 10-11 oclock. And it does not point straight out from the "root". Rather it is only the last couple of cms which point out.

Comment

I have a left tilt myself, but it's greatly reduced now due to PE

If you're conscious of the tilt, you can probably work to change it... very gradually though. It takes time.

Comment

jelq against the slant, simple as that.

Comment

Yes I have though about that, but Iam afraid that if I continue with the jelqs, it will get worse.

Comment

Do what makes the most sense to you. Of course, the choice is yours; you don't have to PE. But then you'll also miss out on the possible gains.

Comment

Working...
                        X