Too soon to expect results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too soon to expect results?

Hello,I have been practicing a strict regiment for 2 and a half weeks now. Prior to this, i had been doing unofficial stretches and jelqs for about 3 weeks, but i dont really count it because it wasnt as consistent and I used less advanced techniques then I do now.
    Im getting great PIs... morning wood, much stronger erections, and my flaccid has increased from a measly 2"-2.5" to a consistent 3.5"-4" plus it has about an inch more girth. However, I dont think there has been any change in my EL, am I just expecting things too soon? Or is it realistic I could expect .2" in this time, based on my great PIs and a heavy stretching routine.

Also, if it is too soon for EL gains, when should I realistically expect to see some noticeable gains in erect length based on experiences from some of the pros around here?

Man, just two and a half weeks is nothing. Eventually your flaccid gains will convert over but yes it is definitely too soon to expect results.

Wait two more weeks and measure. Compare what you measure to where you started out.
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

Comment

haha thx snooze, just from what ive read in progress and success a lot of newbies are seeing .5"+ in 2months, and that newbie gains come quick! the flaccid gains are definitely keeping me motivated.

my routine is 4 days 1on 1off, heavy stretching about 45minutes, 10-15minutes jelqing and 150+ kegels daily.

So its safe to assume ill see something in EL in about 2more weeks?

Comment

I feel most new gains that are significant are from EQ increases. So if you come in with a good EQ, you won't gain as fast as the others you are reading. I am not sure how long it took me to gain a half inch but almost two years now and I have gained an inch approximately in length.
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Hi Motivation2,

You probably are expecting too much too soon - but you would not be the first!

You are already noticing positive PI's, be patient & just keep putting in the work - the results WILL come.

In my experience, gains seem to come out of the blue & for that reason I personally do not measure very often. I always notice when there has been a gain & I am always proved right.

Over time you will develop a less impatient attitude as you settle in for 'PE for life'. This is not a criticism.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Short answer, yes - too soon. BUT you may just happen to be a fast gainer so I wouldn't discount that. You mentioned advances techniques - you may want to hold off on that until you are a bit more conditioned - just a suggestion.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Give yourself a year. Get a good routine, change it up every once in a while, make sure you have plenty of rest days, don't expect too much too soon, and I'll bet you'll be pleasantly surprised!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

thx for all the quick responses! and im not really into the advanced techniques, just more advanced then what i was doing for the first 3weeks. i didnt warmup or warm down, and i only stretched in each direction and held it for 15 seconds, plus jelqs that were way too fast. now during my "advanced" stretches i am doing 20 quick kegels while holding the stretch, plus one 30 second hold, 4 sets each direction.

guess i have to get into the "pe for life" mindset vulcan, i already have the "workout for life" etched in my brain, time to add my dick haha! Time will tell if i am one of those fast newbie gainers, but i hope all the hard work gives me some results by 2months! especially because i subscribed to penishealth.com more then 3yrs ago and their routine is much more light then mine(15minutes total for a "medium" workout lol). They gaurantee at least 1" in 3months...

Comment

Cusp, i know some people have to wait a year before gains.. but it seems as if many members here chalk this up to either improper:

technique
                  routine
                  rest days
                  target muscle

but from all the research and reading ive done on here im not making mistakes in any of those areas.. i really hope it wont take a year before i notice any EL gains =\

Comment

Originally posted by Motivation 2 View Post
                    Cusp, i know some people have to wait a year before gains.. but it seems as if many members here chalk this up to either improper:

technique
                    routine
                    rest days
                    target muscle

but from all the research and reading ive done on here im not making mistakes in any of those areas.. i really hope it wont take a year before i notice any EL gains =\

You are correct on all accounts, pobably applied to me post JP routine, but that is the key as well, findig out what works best for your dick. Some get lucky and guess right, others need to play around with the reps, sets, time, exercises, technique.
                    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Guaranteeing set gains in PE is really wrong - especially saying a given amount in a given time. I do think that virtually everyone will gain if they workout intelligently & consistently over time.

I have gained just over 0.5 inches in length & 0.25 girth in 1 year - so under their terms I would be due a refund!

It's BS, any gains are fantastic & hard earned for most. We all remember the posts of the real quick gainers - because it is what we all want. But for most of us, like most things worth having - it's going to take effort and persistence.
                      Vulcan

Comment

i see, Downlow. Our starting stats are about the same, and you mentioned it took you about two years to get your first inch. So, were you gradually gaining length throughtout this 2yrs? Or did it kind of all come at once after you realized you were doing something improperly in the elements I listed above and fixed your regiment?

I just dont feel as if i could stay at it for 1yr or longer without substantial results keeping me going. Even when i started my full body workouts, it took me about a month to really notice the changes on my body

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                          Guaranteeing set gains in PE is really wrong - especially saying a given amount in a given time. I do think that virtually everyone will gain if they workout intelligently & consistently over time.

I have gained just over 0.5 inches in length & 0.25 girth in 1 year - so under their terms I would be due a refund!

It's BS, any gains are fantastic & hard earned for most. We all remember the posts of the real quick gainers - because it is what we all want. But for most of us, like most things worth having - it's going to take effort and persistence.
                          thx vulcan, based on what ive gathered from your posts i just have to do my best to have the best possible routine for myself, incorporating proper technique, rest, routine, and target muscle. Keep a positive and patient mindset and hope for the best! Hope it doesnt take a year though! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motivation 2 View Post
                            thx vulcan, based on what ive gathered from your posts i just have to do my best to have the best possible routine for myself, incorporating proper technique, rest, routine, and target muscle. Keep a positive and patient mindset and hope for the best! Hope it doesnt take a year though! lol
                            Exactly.
                            Vulcan

Comment

More than likely you will see results before a year. The problem with all this stuff is that guys want too much too soon. When they don't results in 30 minutes they either get discouraged or say that pe doesn't work! I have gotten nice gains in all areas in the 2 years that I have been at it. I know it works. What I would caution you with is the time frame
                              .You stick to it and you will get gains, sooner or later.If I were to tell you that you'll gain a inch in a year would you be happy? How about if I said it will take you 15 months would you still be satisfied? The gains will come just be patient. An old rule of thumb I read on a forum long ago siad you could expect an inch in a year and 2 inches in 2.5 years. That seems to be the schedule I'm on;don't give up!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X