I feel like Peter North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like Peter North

Ok well not really, but I have been doing the 90 day routine and kegel exercises about every other day.. I can now hold a kegel for 1-2 mins, start at like 1-2 secs... anyways I was having sex with my wife last night and I shot 4 big loads. I usually shot two good shots, but it was like I did my normal and then it came again.. not sure if this is a multiple orgasm or what.. but it was AMAZING!
    My log
    Starting - July 2018: BPEL - 6.8"; MEG - 5.25"
    Current - BPEL- "; MEG- "
    Goal for this year- BPEL - 7.25"; MEG - 5.75

Not a multiple orgasm, just a lot of jizz.
    It's fun, right? Although messy...
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yes it was a nice surprise to her and I both..feel like Im 15 again!
      My log

Comment

I've never been a big fan of shooting big loads but I guess I can see how it would make women feel better. I know I feel good when the girl leaves a wet spot the size of her ass or bigger on the bed.

Sounds like you busted a major one, did she like it or does it just feel good or what? Need more details.

Comment

I know I had a tiny load but mega orgasm with my ex one time. She thought I faked it, lol.
          The biggest load I had with her was when she was giving me a HJ on my couch. For some reason she pointed my dick up at me. I came all over myself, on my face, eyes, in my ear and a bit went in my mouth. Funny now, then... ew.

Comment

Originally posted by niagra View Post
            I've never been a big fan of shooting big loads but I guess I can see how it would make women feel better. I know I feel good when the girl leaves a wet spot the size of her ass or bigger on the bed.

Sounds like you busted a major one, did she like it or does it just feel good or what? Need more details.

Oh she loves it, just makes her feel good.. I usually shot all over her tits. This was on her tits but a bit got out our wall lol.
            My log

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
              I know I had a tiny load but mega orgasm with my ex one time. She thought I faked it, lol.
              The biggest load I had with her was when she was giving me a HJ on my couch. For some reason she pointed my dick up at me. I came all over myself, on my face, eyes, in my ear and a bit went in my mouth. Funny now, then... ew.

xD hahah omg!

so....

how'd it taste? lol jk
              ------
              " x ''

--- Goal ---
              " x ''

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                yeah that's messed up, you should've held her head down.

Comment

I love doing that! Once I didn't cum for 3 days, compared to at least once a day for the past 6 months. Two of the days I'd had sex but just didn't cum (once we got interrupted (people walked into the alley..), and the other I just didn't want to finish). When I finally did cum, I told her to go down and swallow. Jesus, it was a good 7 or 8-roper. A few shots, a pause while she kept sucking, and then it just fountained with 5 more. She was smart and grabbed a tissue before hand, good thing too- at least half of it came out of her mouth. She put some water in her mouth and spit it into a cup to show me how much she swallowed, never mind the tissue- it was a good 2-3 ounces.

Next time I'll slap her in the back of the head, try to make it come out her nose!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                    I love doing that! Once I didn't cum for 3 days, compared to at least once a day for the past 6 months. Two of the days I'd had sex but just didn't cum (once we got interrupted (people walked into the alley..), and the other I just didn't want to finish). When I finally did cum, I told her to go down and swallow. Jesus, it was a good 7 or 8-roper. A few shots, a pause while she kept sucking, and then it just fountained with 5 more. She was smart and grabbed a tissue before hand, good thing too- at least half of it came out of her mouth. She put some water in her mouth and spit it into a cup to show me how much she swallowed, never mind the tissue- it was a good 2-3 ounces.

Next time I'll slap her in the back of the head, try to make it come out her nose!
                    lol, good shit man. Look I wasn't calling his GF a $2 whore. Just saying if she laughs at him poppin off on his own face she should be able to take a shot in the mouth once in a while. Most girls want at least taste, hell some wanna lick your ass.

Comment

I think the laugh was from me running and screaming into the bathroom. AND yelling "I CAN'T GET IT OUTTA MY EAR!" or something like that. Don't really remember.
                      I thought the entire thing was funny. After I cleaned up the mega-mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X