2 probably stupid questions!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 probably stupid questions!! :)

ok so im still sticking at the jelqing after about 2 weeks just wondering at the moment i do about 6 or 7 mins jelqing excluding warm up/down and stretches etc.... how much duration should i add per week or how fast?? also i was wondering do gains you recieve last if you stopped pe after 3 or 4 months for example?? thanks.
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

?
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Are you new to PEing? if you are new i would read up and undertake JPs 90 day programme to condition your penis for the more intense/high volume of exercises.

A more detailed description of your workout would help the more experienced PE'ers in giving advice though

and finally, if your seeing gains, check the forums for "cementing" gains but in the long term if you stop PEing you may see some shrinkage as your body settles back down.
      "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

p.s in a 3-4 month period you may see minimal gains, PEing is more like a long distance event..it takes time, but if your commited enough the rewards are worth it
        "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Comment

excuse me, but can the dick's size decrease if i stop peing?!?!?!?!?
          i thought pe was permanent!! can the whole added pe size decrease? or it is reallyermanent and the post just confused mee??

Comment

Originally posted by saar331 View Post
            i thought pe was permanent!! can the whole added pe size decrease? or it is reallyermanent and the post just confused mee??

What part of my post is confusing???

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
              how much duration should i add per week or how fast?? also i was wondering do gains you recieve last if you stopped pe after 3 or 4 months for example?? thanks.

this one..

Comment

Don't panic my friend ! If you achieve your goals and do a proper cementing programme then as long as you make the effort to achieve errections on a regular basis there after then you should be fine. Like the saying goes " Use it or lose it ! ", if after all the hard work and success should you decide to neglect your penis then yes it will gradually diminish in size. My mentor Big Al only does stamina now and he has not lost any size, i am hoping to follow his footsteps.
                Hope this has offered some reassurance.
                Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

So basically everytime I get an erection it reduces the neglection? or actually wont let it start?

Comment

So basically everytime I get an erection it reduces the neglection?
                    nice little rhyme there ...

The erections plus a maintenance program - just like a finely tuned machine, maintenance is always needed ...
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

lol i didnt notice i wrote that as a rhyme lol
                      ok so lets say one day i reach 8" and then i stop PEing for a year but i still have strong erections and maintain them, will it decrease?
                      Last edited by saar331; 08-02-2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

what do you mean by maintain them though?

Comment

having an erection on the morning, masturbating every once in a while... that stuff?

Comment

Once i achieve my goals and reach a size that i am happy with, i will cement my gains and then focus on stamina from then on. Hopefully i will find myself a women and have sex as often as i can but i will try to do stamina perhaps 3-4 times per week i.e ; kegals and edging. I may also do a few stretches and squeezes ect when taking a shower, whether this be everyday or just now and then this way it would never be a time consuming matter. A maintenance routine will be only light, a fraction of what you would of done before. You shouldn't have to spend countless hours exercising forever.
                            Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                            Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                            Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

So, saar331.... you want the dick, but don't want to maintain it?
                              Get yourself the body you want... gotta maintain it. Same deal. Easy routine (light work and stamina) 2 or 3 days a week is usually enough.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X