Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I feel that my penis can handle more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if I feel that my penis can handle more?

Hi, I'm new in PE (did some vacuum pumping some years ago, started with stretching and jelqing 2 weeks ago) and a new member here.
    What if I feel that my dick can handle more? Let me explain. I read a lot of posts on this website and others and search for a lot of information before starting PE. I found on the web a jelqing manual which I used to determine my routine (sorry, I don't follow exactly JP's beginner routine). Everything is fine since I started, I'm very attentive to any negative PIs and I have good morning woods. But I feel that my dick can handle more than what I'm doing.
    For now, after a good warm-up, I stretch during 10' and then jelq during 20' (including 5' of manual power jelq) and I take one say off after 4-5 days of PE.
    I'm probably healing faster than a lot of guys doing PE.
    Should I try to add another exercise? If it's still alright, it would suggest that I'm not working enough!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

I would just stick to basic conditioning of the penis for three good, consistent months. After that time, it would be a good idea to start adding in some different exercises.

Whatever the case, you will do what you wish no matter. If you do start doing advanced/intermediate PE'ing and and start to get horrible EQ, take a few days off and do some edging, but don't blow your load.
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

Comment

Ok, thanks for the advice, I'll stick to my routine but I'll add some edging to it which seems to be recommended everywhere. But all of this is gonna be time consuming! Don't how you guys manage to cope with everything!
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
        ... But all of this is gonna be time consuming! Don't how you guys manage to cope with everything!
        It's that light over there, can't you see? At the end of the tunnel... HAVING A HUGE DICK!
        "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
        - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
          It's that light over there, can't you see? At the end of the tunnel... HAVING A HUGE DICK!
          LOL.....Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
            LOL.....Well said!
            And the truth man, for most of us I guess...
            "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
            - Maya Angelou

Comment

Many people are just lazy. They don't want to work for it, just get it asap.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
                Think I'll put this on my wall!

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                  Think I'll put this on my wall!
                  Hahaha... man, never thought the smartest thing I'll ever say would be about huge dicks, proved myself wrong there.
                  - Maya Angelou

Comment

For beginners, I typically recommend a ceiling on reps (but not necessarily for intensity) the first few weeks. The reason for that is A) to prevent overwork and B) there are other ways of making you training more productive that doing more reps- i.e.- increasing workout frequency.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                    X