Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaccid growth - sign of things to come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid growth - sign of things to come?

hello,started PE about 5 weeks ago. the first 3 weeks are weeks i cancel out from my total time because during this period i was not practicing good PE (no heat, lack of rest days, technique etc). However, for the last 2 weeks i have really got my routine down and am on a 1day on 1day off schedule. My regiment consists of 15min warm up and down w/ a rice sock, 20+ min of manual stretches, 50 jelqs @ 30-40% erection, and about 400 kegels and reverse kegels total including the ones I perform with stretching. I have noticed very nice gains in my flaccid hang, its consistently hanging more than an inch lower. I also have noticed good signs in my EQ (frequency, ease of erection, hardness, morning wood).I am very focused on length gains and my question is this. Are gains in flaccid size and EQ quality a precursor and sign that this is a good routine and my erect length increases are indeed coming along? I want my newbie gains!

Yes, flacid hang and better EQ are good signs for PE. Here is a good read about PI's

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

ps. I moving your thread to the beginners forum

Comment

Thanks.Heres a little bit more detail. Routine: M W F Sun - Workout Days; T TH Sat - Rest Days 10-15min warmup rice sock Manual Stretches - 5 directions - 4 sets of 20kegels in each direction while i stretch, then 1 30sec hold in each direction After about 2sets in each direction I do 20 helicopter stretches for a total of about 200. 50 jelqs @ 30-40% erection level. 10-15min warmdown rice sock *also try to practice edging during sex. Ive read about the positive PIs but im more interested if people have noticed flaccid gains being a beginning stage to their erect length increases. I read something on Thunders forum through a google search that some men have a natural "cord" at the top of their penis which hinders or leads to no gains in length. I dont think i have this (you have to check while you are doing a flaccid stretch), however it has gotten me thinking if there are any signs people have noticed before their real length gains started coming in?
      Last edited by Motivation 2; 07-26-2010, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I've always understood that flacid growth is a healthy body clue, and according to Aarons book, a sign of future erect gains. The TGC theory covers the flacid stretched length vs the erect length and the limiting factors.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Comment

AMAZING! exactly what i needed looks like im on the right track.... +green for you!

Comment

From my observations, the first gains are usually those in stamina and hardness; then comes "flaccid" gains; then measureble erect gains.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

more stamina and harder - check; flacid (guess i was spelling it wrong haha) gains - check; erect length gains - Coming attraction! Thx Big Al! also after reading the TGC theory I have determined my tunica is definitely my limiting factor, so could you be so kind as to check out my routine listed a few posts above and see if you have anything to add to it?
              Last edited by Motivation 2; 07-26-2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krusty410 View Post
                more stamina and harder - check; flacid (guess i was spelling it wrong haha) gains - check; erect length gains - Coming attraction! Thx Big Al! also after reading the TGC theory I have determined my tunica is definitely my limiting factor, so could you be so kind as to check out my routine listed a few posts above and see if you have anything to add to it?
                You're welcome

Off the top of my head, here are some recommendations-

-Cut down on the warm up/warm down. A 5-7 minute session each is plenty, and more than that can exhaust your penis.

-Do your girth work first. I'd also recommend doing squeezes as they stretch the tunica out nicely and work synergistically with stretches.

-Ensure that your workout is progressive. If you're doing the same workout day in and day out with no changes, you'll eventually adapt to the routine.

-The limiting factor in length is usually the ligaments at the base of the penis (esp. the suspensory ligament). Stretch them out and you'll see length gains.

-Add some kind of edging work to your routine. Not only does it improve blood flow, it'll keep your penis "pumped" for a longer period post-PE.

Hope this helps!
                Last edited by Big Al; 07-26-2010, 01:38 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Do your girth work first. I'd also recommend doing squeezes as they stretch the tunica out nicely and work synergistically with stretches.
                  RLY? is jelqing before stretching better? if so why do most routines outline stretches first then jelqs?

Comment

You're welcome

Off the top of my head, here are some recommendations-

-Cut down on the warm up/warm down. A 5-7 minute session each is plenty, and more than that can exhaust your penis.

-Do your girth work first. I'd also recommend doing squeezes as they stretch the tunica out nicely and work synergistically with stretches.

-Ensure that your workout is progressive. If you're doing the same workout day in and day out with no changes, you'll eventually adapt to the routine.

-The limiting factor in length is usually the ligaments at the base of the penis (esp. the suspensory ligament). Stretch them out and you'll see length gains.

-Add some kind of edging work to your routine. Not only does it improve blood flow, it'll keep your penis "pumped" for a longer period post-PE.

Hope this helps!

very nice! i will definitely work squeezes into my workout in 1-2weeks.
                    does this look right:
                    warmup
                    girth (50 dry jelq)
                    squeezes(five 5sec reps and gradually build up)
                    stretch(majority of workout; directional tugs + helicopters)
                    warm down

And also, about the suspensory lig workout, is there a special kind of stretch for these? Again thx for the great advice

Comment

Originally posted by LOLface View Post
                      RLY? is jelqing before stretching better? if so why do most routines outline stretches first then jelqs?
                      most of the workout plans ive seen call for jelqing after stretching, but maybe this is for my specific case in which my tunica is the limiting factor

Comment

Originally posted by LOLface View Post
                        Intense stretches can exhaust the penis, making it difficult to do girth work immediately afterwards. The exception would be if you had problems getting too erect during girth work, in which case doing length before hand would be a good idea.

As to why other routines list length fist, I can't answer that as I didn't write those particular routines

Comment

Originally posted by krusty410 View Post
                          very nice! i will definitely work squeezes into my workout in 1-2weeks.
                          does this look right:
                          warmup
                          girth (50 dry jelq)
                          squeezes(five 5sec reps and gradually build up)
                          stretch(majority of workout; directional tugs + helicopters)
                          warm down

And also, about the suspensory lig workout, is there a special kind of stretch for these? Again thx for the great advice
                          Dry jelqs will target length more since there's a lot of friction.

I'd recommend doing some stamina work right after your enlargement work and before your warm downs.

A stretch focusing on pulling downwards and slightly outwards should target the suspensory lig. You should experiment a bit with different angles to see which method gives you the best stretch.

Comment

Wow Big Al, you dumped a wealth of knowledge into this thread. Thanks for those posts!

Comment

Intense stretches can exhaust the penis, making it difficult to do girth work immediately afterwards. The exception would be if you had problems getting too erect during girth work, in which case doing length before hand would be a good idea.

As to why other routines list length fist, I can't answer that as I didn't write those particular routines
                              interesting ill switch things around for a month see how it goes. thx

Comment

Working...
                              X