Petroleum Jelly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petroleum Jelly!

Last week i accidentally cut my hand so i had to go buy some band aids and some petroleum jelly. Was about to run out of my regular lubrication i use for PEing which is KY the water base slick stuff. I decide to just use p.j. instead and wow it works great for jelqing because it is stickier which makes you jelq slower. And also you don't have to reapply like KY every 3 minutes when it gets dry, just one good dab and it last the whole time. Just wanted to share that, haven't seen any threads about what kinda lubrication works bests for PEing.
    Start 5/28/10 EL 5.8, EGD 1.2

Current 7/28/10 EL 6.0, EGD 1.4

Goal EL 7.0, EGD 2.0

Tried the PJ last week, have to say I feel 100% different than you. I thought it was way to gummy and sticky, when I really wanted something smooth and slick. I use personal lub usually, just tried the PJ to see how it was. Real pain in the ass to clean off. I could see that stuff clogging pores if not completely removed. As for personal lub, adding a little water every few minutes extends its effectiveness a lot.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Another advantage of PJ is that it can be used in the shower. But like rbi said, its a pain to clean up. I'm a Bio oil/baby oil gel fan myself

Comment

Using PJ is wonderful in the shower.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

is it ok to put petro chemical all over yourself though? I dunno. Another option is beeswax balm, not only is it more natural but it has healing properties.. i find it is the same consistency too.
          starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
          March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
          March: BPFL 7.7
          Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I found cocco butter to work better for me. I started with PJ but clean up was horrible
            Start: 7 x 4 1/2
            Current: 7 3/4 x 4 7/8
            Goal: 9 x 6

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
              is it ok to put petro chemical all over yourself though? I dunno. Another option is beeswax balm, not only is it more natural but it has healing properties.. i find it is the same consistency too.
              Yea i'm pretty sure it is safe, i mean this what the old guys had to use back in the day before all this new stuff they have now. You know back when all we had was posters of hot chics in bikinis to look at. Then maybe one of our friends older brother had a magazine stash somewhere where he thought he only knew about it. hehe
              Start 5/28/10 EL 5.8, EGD 1.2

Current 7/28/10 EL 6.0, EGD 1.4

Goal EL 7.0, EGD 2.0

Comment

I use Vaseline pj and love it. No need to reapply. As far as clean up, I just use a warm wet towel to get most of it off.

Comment

For those having trouble removing PJ, it works well to soap up without using water. It'll get rid of most of it, then just wash it off.

I'd assume PJ is the first lube ever used by most people, simply because of its ubiquity and association with masturbation. "Oh, Vaseline... I know what you're up to."

Comment

I use Rescue Oil, it is the same as Bio Oil but is not perfumed.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I'm been doing a combination of petroleum jelly,jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, sesame seed oil, and olive oil.
                      It thins out the PJ and stays slick,and it is easy to clean up. I just used equal parts of each I had some P J annd the other stuff.
                      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                      X