Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many kegels should I be doing each day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many kegels should I be doing each day?

My understanding is that I should be doing kegels every day as part of PE.

I'm trying to do at least 300 each day. I live in Chicago and take the CTA back and forth each day to work...I find that I can do a lot of my kegels then.

Is 300 kegels enough? More?

Also...should I include kegels while I'm jelqing? I'm currently doing a 30 minute continuous jelging routine for 6 days a week, one day off. I'm doing a 5 minute warm up and then stretching exercises before my jelqing.

Sorry about veering off topic with my original question, but I wanted to put it in context with my overall PE routine.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Terry

You should try for up to 50- 5 second holds throughout the day, but remember to start off slowly! This is NOT an area that you want sore from fatigue!

Another variation of this exercise is the super-kegel. It's performed the same way as the regular kegel, except you try to go for holding endurance instead of repetition quantity. Try to work up to 5- 100 second holds spread out throughout the day.

They can also be done at the end of your PE routine to drive some much needed blood to your penis.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I think the Kegel and Kegel Variations are the #1 exercise for "getting rock hard"....
      so I think that is your answer. I would hope with 300 solid kegels your getting pretty firm. If there are no hardness issues, I wouldn't think you would have to spend any more time on them.

though as he posted above, some of the variations I bet would freshen things up, maybe even shorten your workout time.

Comment

And some day you may be able to hold a kegel for an hour. Now that is when you can sustain some real hard cock! I held one 55 minnutes by the way. I do this while ballooning.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hello Big Al, i'm new to this and i have a small penis and i want to make it bigger, i want to ask if they could be a image that a beginners can look into and start from there..

sunny

Comment

You should try for up to 50- 5 second holds throughout the day, but remember to start off slowly! This is NOT an area that you want sore from fatigue!

Another variation of this exercise is the super-kegel. It's performed the same way as the regular kegel, except you try to go for holding endurance instead of repetition quantity. Try to work up to 5- 100 second holds spread out throughout the day.
            Wow - glad I saw this, I have been way, way under this.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
            X