New and worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and worried

Well i found this forum after a few days when i reading up about jelqing , and thought i would give it a go. I warmed up and over 2 days i done basic stretching techniques described within the sticky on these forums. Taking care also to read the safety first sticky. But after 2 days it seems that i cannot become fully erect atall, and i lose my partial erection alot quicker than usual.
    I am really worried that i may have caused damage, or is this fairly common among newcomers, any idea how long this will take to recover from, i have done nothing for 2 days hoping it will return to normal asap.

Thanks

First of all, don't panic.
    Second, welcome to the PEGym, Marzotron,
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
    I am sorry that you are having problems. Can you tell us exactly what you did, how many repetitions, how hard, etc. The more detail the better. If you started out with two days in a row, you may have overtrained a bit.
    Have you been putting any gentle heat on it? (Warmth encourages circulation and circulation encourages healing.)
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I too agree with Pirate on this one. We need more information before we can take an assumption and conclude anything.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Well was just pulling forward using the OK hand grip, wasnt hard as i read about not starting off with a 'monster grip' and i done about 25 repetitions and yes it was 2 days in a row. Am going to gently heat it shortly, would one of the hot-paks do the job, its like a small beanbag which is heated up so that you can relax muscles.
        It all came a bit of a shock the otherday thought i had seriously damaged something.

Thanks for all help
        Last edited by marzotron; 07-13-2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

No problem, but heat usually does help. Did you warm-up before doing your workout?

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Yes, warmed up using a hot washcloth for about 10 minuites, both before and after.
            Edit - on second thoughts i think i may not have warmed down afer the second time.
            Last edited by marzotron; 07-13-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Thinking about it, you could possibly have overtrained (yes it wasn't a lot).
              How active are you with your penis?
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Wow really doesnt take alot to overtrain then, fairly active with my penis recently due to a new relationship.

Comment

Make sure that you are only going for warm. Don't put anything uncomfortably hot on it.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Ye what im using is a comfortable heat, im guessing doing this increases circulation to heal quicker?

Comment

I don't mean to be so nosy, but how active and how recently? 1 or 2 weeks of increased sexual activity isn't prolonged enough to have a fit penis. Kind of like physical fitness the penis is the same thing if that makes sense.
                      Also it is different for everyone.. How hard were you pulling whilst stretching?
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

well its been just over 3 months and would say most days bar here and there.
                        And for the hardness i wouldnt say it was very hard it wasnt uncomfortable or anything.

Comment

Sex every day + PE is a lot. I expect that you just overdid it, your penis wasn't ready for so much activity. Rest should have you just fine in a jiffy.

If you are going to keep having sex almost every day (and that sounds great!) then you will likely have to ease into a PE routine much more slowly than a guy who was not, um, using his unit so much.

Comment

Well going to lay off from all activity with my penis until its better, going to keep it warm regulary. So how long does it normally take to get to normal after something like this?

So many helpful people around here

Comment

Originally posted by marzotron View Post
                              Ye what im using is a comfortable heat, im guessing doing this increases circulation to heal quicker?
                              You got it.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X