Masturbation/long work hours in a physical job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation/long work hours in a physical job

Hi I want to start training but am unsure of 2 things. Will masturbating once a day affect my gains like say I do my routine in the morning and rub one out at night? And 2, I work a very physical construction job usually 11+ hours will this affect my ability to recover from training? Can it affect the Kegel muscle which would then affect my training?

I work a very physical job, my wife aims to please frequently and I've gained pretty well.

You should be good to go
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I work construction as well.

1. Pay attention to your EQ with the masturbation. If you can masturbate/edge after your PE it will pay dividends.
      2. 12 hour days stink, if you can find an about an hour in the day to do PE you should be good.

As for your pelvic floor kegels and reverse-kegels throughout the day are a good idea.
      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
      My Log

Comment

For optimal EQ and the development of ejaculatory control, reserve your ejaculations for sexual activity or training (edging) only.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X