Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many jelq strokes should I do for a beginner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many jelq strokes should I do for a beginner?

Simple question that I'm sure every beginner has.

Originally posted by bigbig View Post
    Simple question that I'm sure every beginner has.
    "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop? The world may never know."

It really depends who you ask. Duration of session is probably more important that repetition count. I don't advocate the technique. Other's will probably chime in. There's this:

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing

Comment

Originally posted by mistergeorge View Post
      I don't advocate the technique.
      Is there a reason you don't advocate the technique? I notice other people don't do jelqs either, but it seems like it is one of the main techniques recommended
      Start: 1/29/20 BPEL: 6.3 EG: 4.5
      Current:
      BPEL: 6.75 EG: 4.75
      Girth Milestone:
      MEG:5

Comment

Originally posted by tigerhung View Post
        Is there a reason you don't advocate the technique? I notice other people don't do jelqs either, but it seems like it is one of the main techniques recommended
        There are three reasons, but mainly I didn't gain anything from it I had about 7 failed trials with milking/jelqing based routines between 2008 and 2012. It was also the one technique that caused a troubling superficial injury which was probably nothing more than irritated blood vessels. There was one blood vessel along the underside of the shaft that would just get hardened. It would clear up on its own after a few weeks. No other technique caused that.

My own length gains came totally from manual stetching which is a much more direct application of force.

So that's basically it.

Milking became the bread and butter of manual techniques a long time ago. I see it as mostly a persistent cultural trend - not necessarily that it is the best way to gain. Some guys swear by it, so I don't want to discourage anyone from experimenting. I just can't advocate for it, especially for length training.

Comment

I actually time myself rather than count reps. Counting in your head gets exhausting after hundreds of reps. I assume I'm getting a fairly consistent amount of jelqs per minute, so adding volume can still be done in a calculated way.
          Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Just try doing 20 for a few days, see how it feels, perfect the technique. Then maybe more up to 50 for a week and so on. By the time your 4 weeks in I think ir would be acceptable to be around the 200 mark.

I used to perform around 2 or 3 seconds to complete a jelq. So also I count 1 jelq as once both hands has done a milk. A lot of people do. If you count one hand at a time it would be 400 in 4 weeks.. See what I mean?
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Monitor/keep track of your PI's, only making smaller increases over a handful of days, see that you don't degrade PI's.

Don't rush things.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
              X