• Show
Clear All

• Bonroy
    replied
    *But I don't know what will happen.

Leave a comment:

• Bonroy
    replied
    Some people said they did not gain from manual exercise, some said they gain.

But I don't what will happen.

I been jelqing last year for 9 months and did not gain even a single cm or inch, maybe because I been doing it wrong?
    MAYBE..

But I am gathering some informations about smooth muscle, kegels, jelq, and etc.

And I hope this jp90 will help me to increase my size

Leave a comment:

• rockonallnite
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonroy View Post
    Hey! guys I'm wondering if I can increase my size through manual only?

I want to achieve my goal and my dream size through manual because I don't have money to buy device like extenders, pump and etc.

My size is

NBPFL: 3in
    FG: 3in
    BPEL: 5.2in
    EG: 4.3

Goal: 7in (NBPEL), 5in (EG)

Is it possible for me to achieve my goal at my current size?

And what are the exercise that I need for me to achieve my goal?

Start with jp90 for 3 months. Measure gains properly once a month.
    In my case I used to train every other day.
    Rest and good nutrition are very important.
    Rest days are as important as training days because the tissues will grow and regenerate when you are resting.
    I have done everything manually, and did it for 10 months.
    I went from 5.75 inches to 6.3 inches Bpel.
    Girth went from 5.2 to 5.6. EG
    All done naturally manually without any drugs or machines.
    What works for me was jelquing, V jelqs and edging at the end.
    Keggels and reverse kegels.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    START HERE!

Leave a comment:

• usul
    replied
    I’ve made great gains with just my hands. If your workout has stretching, expansion, and edging in it you will be fine.
    Last edited by usul; 08-08-2021, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TANGO 5/10
    replied
    Phycological Indicators ( PI ) ,. Forgot about that point in PE but very important

Advanced manual penis stretching exercises
    A&V , bundled penis stretching alongside " BIG AL'S erection fitness program worked out great for me

Leave a comment:

• Kickstand42
    replied
    Learn and read about how some vets perform the exercises.

Just going through the motions will only bring you gains if you happen to get it right by chance. Really developing the knowledge of how each exercise works for you takes time and curiosity.

Also donít get frustrated and start ramping up the volume to force it. Monitor your PIs, learn how you respond, make small adjustments and experiment from time to time and youíll get there

Leave a comment:

• Pound_per_inch
    replied
    Right. Do the jp90 to the letter. Start of slow.

You might start gaining just from that, I did. However it's a conditioning routine.

What I've learned is that the conditioning is about both mentally and physically.

Mentality is important as you mention it yourself. It will prove to yourself your dedication, how to fit in your routine into your lifestyle. More importantly it will get you to understand you unit. You'll know how much tension you can take, you'll find tweeks in the angles you can pull to feel a stretch. It will give you a mental connection to your penis that you might think you already have, but trust me, you probably don't.

The physical side is more obvious as it prepares you for more intense routines way down the line.

Also as a side note, you can buy really cheap extenders that work just fine. Don't rule them out as they work well.

Finally don't be in fear of injury. While it is wise to avoid them at all costs, I think you'll be surprised how much tension a unit can take.

PE isn't for the weak willed.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Go to the beginner section start a beginner routine.

Leave a comment:

• Bonroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
    You started a thread a couple of months ago asking the same question. What have you done since then?

I'm getting some information. And sorry about this new thread of mine.

Making trial and errors and getting some best advice and information from this forum, articles and from the people that already succeed in PE

Because I'm new at this and I don't have a good mindset I this thing will work for me or not

Leave a comment:

• Johnny D
    replied
    You started a thread a couple of months ago asking the same question. What have you done since then?

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    Yeah it is. JP90 is where most people start. I have some routines listed in my signature.

Leave a comment:

• CUSP82
    replied
    Sure it is; now go read the JP90 routine and get to work.

Leave a comment:

• Bonroy
    started a topic Help me increase my size through manual only

Help me increase my size through manual only

Hey! guys I'm wondering if I can increase my size through manual only?

I want to achieve my goal and my dream size through manual because I don't have money to buy device like extenders, pump and etc.

My size is

NBPFL: 3in
    FG: 3in
    BPEL: 5.2in
    EG: 4.3

Goal: 7in (NBPEL), 5in (EG)

Is it possible for me to achieve my goal at my current size?

And what are the exercise that I need for me to achieve my goal?
Working...
X