Increasing flaccid? FLOMAX??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stem cells
    “A bigger penis makes you feel younger, more confident and give you more pleasurable orgasms"

Comment

I would see an endocrinologist and get a full panel of endocrine labs from testosterone, cortisol, ACTH, and growth hormone. As their could possibly be something else going on with your endocrine system like your pituitary gland.
      Last edited by Coy91; 08-21-2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Test should always be given as a number .
        They were given as numbers that I cannot recall. Those numbers indicated middle to high of the normal range as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Coy91 View Post
          I would see an endocrinologist and get a full panel of endocrine labs from testosterone, cortisol, ACTH, and growth hormone. As their could possibly be something else going on with your endocrine system like your pituitary gland.
          You could be right. I'm pretty sure I have high cortisol or adrenalin as I often wake in the night. However, in the UK, going down this route is a nightmare. UK is way behind the curve with endocrinology.

Comment

Originally posted by thsspaniard View Post
            They were given as numbers that I cannot recall. Those numbers indicated middle to high of the normal range as I recall.
            I seee no actual numbers in any of your posts .

Comment

I seee no actual numbers in any of your posts .

I had some tests many years ago for an unrelated matter and I don't remember the numbers. That Ok with you...

Comment

I had some tests many years ago for an unrelated matter and I don't remember the numbers. That Ok with you...
                I have found statements like ok , normal etc downright deceptive , even above average and the like have at times been misleading . I have written on why this is numerous times bottom line "normal" is set wrong .
                I am not implying that guys are being deceptive but that the system is screwed up.
                Last edited by Pegasus; 08-21-2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

I have found statements like ok , normal etc downright deceptive , even above average and the like have at times been misleading . I have written on why this is numerous times bottom line "normal" is set wrong .
                  I am not implying that guys are being deceptive but that the system is screwed up.
                  I was asked one time if I'd had my test levels checked in the whole thread. I have once had them checked roughly 15 years ago and you're talking about me not having "actual numbers" in any of my posts. Very odd.

Comment

I was asked one time if I'd had my test levels checked in the whole thread. I have once had them checked routh checking every blood test especially if you have even vague sexual issues ghly 15 years ago and you're talking about me not having "actual numbers" in any of my posts. Very odd.
                    It is something worth checking regularly especially if you have sexual issues .

Comment

You could be right. I'm pretty sure I have high cortisol or adrenalin as I often wake in the night. However, in the UK, going down this route is a nightmare. UK is way behind the curve with endocrinology.

if you had exceedingly high levels of cortisol, you could potentially have a condition called Cushing’s Disease. People with this disease have a “moon face” and many other symptoms. Low cortisol is another possibility. Both conditions can cause sexual side effects.

Comment

An ex gf of mine had this! It is extremely dangerous! She passed away at 36 because the doctors didn’t figure it out until too late 🥲

Comment

Working...
                        X