routine for a senior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routine for a senior

Wondering if this routine is a good starting point for an old man like myself, in shower get penis really warm jelq for 5 minutes after that pump for 15 minutes with a rice sock on cylinder

Rice sock on a cylinder?

Comment

Have you done any previous training to work up to the volume you mentioned?

Are you performing any stamina-specific exercises?
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I used a heated rice sock wrapped around my pump cylinder. Worked well to increase expansion. You might want to consider adding a second session at night prior to going to bed.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Failed to mention i do it in am and also before going to bed

Comment

What pressures are you using and as long as your pi's are good, then your routine is fine. How many days on/off? What are your goals? Starting size? Big Al mentioned stamina training, that might be something to add to your routine, to help with additional blood flow especially on off days. Do you have regular cardio during the week? Do you eat any foods or supplements for increased blood flow? Depending on how far you want to take your pe journey, there are various things that you can add to improve the experience. Definitely read from the veterans on this site for better understanding and to avoid injury. Happy pumping!

Comment

doing 5hg 5days and 2off start 5.125 bp 4.25 girth looking for at least 6.5bp and 5- 5.25 girth also doing kegels and jelqs. Thats about it for this old man.
              Thanks

Comment

You should attempt to perform each session in a progressive manner- meaning adding reps to each exercise. You should also slowly increase the amount of force used for your enlargement exercises, over time.

As long as you can do this while improving EQ and conditioning, you should grow.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                X