wot a work out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot a work out!

I gave my cock a good work out yesterday(jelq), till the point were it started to hurt, The next day however i noticed red dots on my shaft and knob and small brown spots, i really hope this is nufn to worry about, i will give it a rest until the spots are gone,in light of all that my dick looked and felt heavy, And one more question does it matter to much if i jerk off after my jelq session, the urge is uncontrolable(big sticky mess). any how some advice will be great.

Lots of guys report red spots. They will go away.
    Also, ending your PE session with an ejaculation is also very common. You can turn that into more PE by learning to edge. Here are a couple of articles that you might find helpful:
    Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Masturbation and Sex - Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement?
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

The small brown spots is probably blood that got trapped during expansion, take some time off and those will go away.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Loving the picture millia ;p

Like others said , it can be a common thing to experiance some redness,little dots etc take an extra day or two off and you will be up an running again.

Comment

I gave my cock a good work out yesterday(jelq), till the point were it started to hurt
          That's not advisable Spark, less is more especially for beginners.

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't Such a Thing

Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?

Comment

Working...
          X