peeing orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peeing orgasm

This happened quite a few times. I get a similar feeling to that of an ejaculation when i pee after jelq or edge. peeing right after ejaculating gives the same effect, kinda like a second orgasm. I don't force it be any means, but dont avoid it either. So my question is that, is it safe?? should i avoid it?? have anyone experienced this?
    Last edited by whitelime; 07-06-2010, 02:59 AM.

This was rather unusual I think. I am bumping this to get more responses.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Um? What?
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thats a new one for me aswell? I'm curious if Big Al or one of the other long timers have heard of this?

Comment

I've had a really satisfying piss before, but it never made me come
          Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

It took me a couple of reads of your post but i understand - and yes, I have had the same experience. Never after PE but occasionaly I will get that after sex or masturbation if I have to piss right afterwards. I would attribute it to the nerve endings in the head are still quite sensitive after ejaculation. There is a flap in the urethra that opens or closes depending on what you are doing (urinating or ejaculating - that's the reason we can't piss and cum at same time). The closure of this flap and the state of the nerve endings give the sensation of an orgasm when you urinate right after you cum. I remember a few times where the feeling damn near brought me to my knees it felt so good. my gf jokes me about it "so THAT'S what it's like to have a good piss!" she always jokes - LOL
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Interesting. I have never heard of, nor experienced, this.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I often have a good piss after sex...

There is often semen in the toilet bowl...

I dont feel turned on I am just always bursting for a piss... So drink less alcohol
                I'd rather be hated for who i am, Than liked for who i am not.......

Comment

a piss that feels like an orgasm.. sounds great! how do i do it??
                  04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                  07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

gettingthereok seems to know what i am talking about. Its wield that only a few people have experienced this. I am curious as to rather is it only effect a small group of people or not. I hope a few would try and report back.
                    Last edited by whitelime; 07-06-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I've heard of similar sensations while doing something you guys may or may not be familiar with called "sounding". Essentially you insert silicon or metal rods into the penis. Some guys experience intense orgasms from sliding the sound out. I've heard it compared to an awesome piss.

Comment

I get this all the time, and only after sex. I call it my "2nd orgasm."

Comment

Working...
                        X